Hello Guest

Author Topic: Love this!  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Love this!
« on: September 11, 2017, 03:43:56 PM »
It is becoming increasingly clear that Colin Kaepernick will not play football this season and it is all about his antics on the field concerning the National Anthem!
Now Kaepernick is getting a brutal dose of truth levied by an NFL front office executive:
“It’s about the risk of what happens to the team concept when you sign a guy — a quarterback — who has put his personal agenda ahead of what we are all charged to do, which is put the team first. As a team builder, I cannot risk that happening again, especially for a borderline starter who needs the entire offense catered to his style.”

BOOM!

NFL Executive Drops Brutal Dose of Truth on Colin Kaepernick

In a nutshell, whether Kaepernick is correct, or not. You DO NOT protest on your employers time. He could have made his message clear, without doing it when people are there to watch a game. He took advantage of a bully pulpit that was not his.

Now he is toxic! No NFL team wants to do with the mess that would come along with signing him!

The executive continued with two shining examples of quarterbacks who value winning as a team above all else, including protests during the national anthem.

“Tom Brady or Philip Rivers would never consider making a stand on something like that, and it’s just because it’s not the place. I don’t disparage what he did. I understand and I’m all for people standing up for a cause, just not while they’re at work,” the executive said.

“As far as his prospects as a backup, I don’t think he is being blackballed in terms of rich white owners saying, ‘We are not hiring this guy,’” a defensive coordinator also told ESPN.

“I think coaches are like, ‘Look, if this kid is not starting for us, why are you bringing in distractions not for a starter? We have a pretty good sort of locker room and mesh here. What is the risk-reward?’ I don’t think anyone is to the point of making him the starter, and that is the bubble he is getting caught in.”

Harsh, but true.

One anonymous AFC general manager chalked Kaepernick’s cold reception up to three things: 1) he can’t play at a high performance level anymore, 2) owners fear his presence will cause a backlash among the fan base, and 3) owners and organizations simply hate him.

Kaepernick has the constitutional freedom to protest all he wants. But there are consequences, especially when you chose to protest on your employer’s time clock.

Kaepernick was responsible for an NFL wide boycott that cost them and their advertisers millions. The NFL viewership dropped to lows not seen since its inception.

Since, he has compared law enforcement as slave owners and been very vocal about his anti-American stances.

The problem is the NFL fan base is very patriotic. Football fans love this country and they respect law enforcement.

Kaepernick’s playing ability declined as well, and that was no accident. When you start every game thinking negative thoughts, you have doomed yourself. That goes for any job, football to sales.

I predict that Kaepernick will stay unsigned. Kaepernick is an insult to America and he costs whatever team he is on, not only profits but fans. I guarantee that if Miami or Baltimore had signed him, they would have been boycotted and rightly so.

Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Online JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Love this!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 04:20:13 PM »
 :likebutton:

He had a dream that millions want and threw it away! That silver spoon belongs in another place,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 05:05:06 PM »
Up his rear as far as I'm concerned......
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 08:12:03 PM »
This is one of the major reasons I rarely watch professional sports (exception of hockey) since a bunch of spoiled "idiots" are paid WAY too much to play A GAME!

Then, as a country we place them on a pedestal and act like because they can run fast and exhibit physical skills, their OPINIONS matter one rats backside on a full range of subjects!

Don't care who wins any professional game and won't support any company because of an advertisement aired on a sports broadcast either.  Bears still suck and verge on hating them for keeping a CRAPPY quarterback for WAY too long (Cutler) - I will say the owner is a great and stand-up guy though.

Krapkerneck should just fade away like his talent has......
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 09:58:10 PM »
The reality is that it is a purely economic decision.  The same NFL owners are fine hiring wife beaters, thugs, murderers like Ray Lewis.  Even dog abusers like Anthony Vick.  As long as the economic value they brings is bigger than the baggage they bring.  Kapernick is a racist who even hates his adoptive white parents who probably just didnt know he was black or they wouldnt have opened their hearts and home to him.

The sooner he and Hillary go away and stop blaming others for their plight the better. (sorry Ken)
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Online JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 11:35:41 PM »
Can you imagine if s Nascar driver did that?

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 12:02:07 AM »
This is one of the major reasons I rarely watch professional sports (exception of hockey) since a bunch of spoiled "idiots" are paid WAY too much to play A GAME!

Then, as a country we place them on a pedestal and act like because they can run fast and exhibit physical skills, their OPINIONS matter one rats backside on a full range of subjects!

Don't care who wins any professional game and won't support any company because of an advertisement aired on a sports broadcast either.  Bears still suck and verge on hating them for keeping a CRAPPY quarterback for WAY too long (Cutler) - I will say the owner is a great and stand-up guy though.

Krapkerneck should just fade away like his talent has......

The bears have a quarterback? Who knew? :popcorn:
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 10:51:52 AM »
The bears have a quarterback? Who knew? :popcorn:

Cutler went to Miami.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 02:58:25 PM »
Poor Miami
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline DOOLEY

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 04:00:18 PM »
I HEARD THIS MORNING THAT THE BUNGALS WERE TALKIN ABOUT TAKIN HIM ON..... I ALWAYS HATED THE BUNGALS

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 04:40:33 PM »
I HEARD THIS MORNING THAT THE BUNGALS WERE TALKIN ABOUT TAKIN HIM ON..... I ALWAYS HATED THE BUNGALS
Repent!
There goes Cincinnati!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline DOOLEY

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 08:41:02 PM »
REPENT? I NEVER SAID I LIKED THAT STUPID NON AMERICAN.... I CANT STAND THAT SO-N-SO... IM SO TIRED OF THESE LIBTARDS NOT SUPPORTING MY COUNTRY.... I WISH THEY WOULD LEAVE...

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 12:07:59 AM »
Dooley, I sure wish you would quit beating around the bush and tell us what's on your mind.  Lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Online JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 02:57:36 AM »
REPENT? I NEVER SAID I LIKED THAT STUPID NON AMERICAN.... I CANT STAND THAT SO-N-SO... IM SO TIRED OF THESE LIBTARDS NOT SUPPORTING MY COUNTRY.... I WISH THEY WOULD LEAVE...

:likebutton:

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal