Hello Guest

Author Topic: If this turns out to be true...  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
If this turns out to be true...
« on: September 24, 2017, 10:02:36 PM »
If true, that Clinton would need to hang

As a side note, the 2012 Chinook was not the only one bagged by a stinger. The Taliban bagged one in 2008, 09 or 2010, I can't recall. All I remember is that in the Helmand that hook crew took one through the cockpit and one in the engines. Everyone died. Word on the street was that a Pakistani intelligence guy was hanging out with some Taliban who fired two US Stingers that came from who knows where (Our CIA??) and killed that crew.

I tell you, some day there will be a reckoning!

Not fact checked...

Unverified   https://www.truthorfiction.com/clinton-sent-ambassador-stevens-benghazi-retrieve-stinger-missiles/

This is the smoking truth finally…BINGO!…… Looks like the ship has finally hit the sand!!!! Benghazi and the Matching Serial Numbers Tyranny is so close!  Hopefully we are now witnessing the death throes of the lying liberal media. May they go the way of Montgomery Ward!

Benghazi and the Matching Serial Numbers

So here's the REAL story.  Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi.

Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan and were used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA.

Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams.

It was the State Dept., not the CIA, that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't approve supplying these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft.

Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a YouTube video.

Obama and Hillary committed treason and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was the result of a YouTube video, even though everyone knew it was not.

Further...the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals.

Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor.

So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at Congressional hearings.

Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.

Forward this again and again and again until everyone reads the true story.

And Just think over half of the US population doesn't know this.

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 06:07:15 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: If this turns out to be true...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 10:20:47 PM »
Don. Don't be shocked. The enemy of our enemy was our friend. We supplied a lot of gear to the taliban or whatever jihadi outfit existed at the time when the Russians were in Afghanistan. No wonder that gear comes back to haunt us. That place is a hell hole that hadn't been worth anything since the spice routes went naval

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 10:28:37 PM »
It was my understanding everyone knew Stevens was the homosexual ambassador scape goat they were using to run arms into those parts. When they were done with him they allowed him to be taken care of because well he was expendable. So this isn't surprising to me.....
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 08:37:26 PM »
I guess the real question remains to be answered......what happened to those missiles Stevens was supposed to retrieve?  Was he successful and then killed for silence maybe, or killed for failure to cover Hillary's extremely large caboose?
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 09:53:08 AM »
I guess the real question remains to be answered......what happened to those missiles Stevens was supposed to retrieve?  Was he successful and then killed for silence maybe, or killed for failure to cover Hillary's extremely large caboose?
Hard to tell, really. Clinton's people might have just misjudged their ability to control the warring mobs. Much the same as they misjudged so many other things...like...Trump!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal