TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Hand Tools, Power Tools, Welders, etc

Help identify this wood chipper

(1/3) > >>

Farmer Jon:
A buddy bought this wood chopper second hand. He said it was dull and blades needed sharpening. He brought it by and we noticed it was missing a blade. There is no name on the unit. No plate. No serial number. No nothing. No idea what brand or where it came from. He bought it off Facebook from an old widow who had no information about it.
We just need a blade. Nobody around here has any. Machine shop said they can make one but it will be a few weeks.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

TexasRedNeck:
You sure it s missing a blade?  Many of the machines only take one.

Any engravings or stampings at all?  Any idea of age?

Farmer Jon:
I thought It was weird that there are no markings on it at all. It don't appear to be very old but it could have sat in a shed. Maybe it does only take one blade but there is a place to bolt on a second one. Took the blade in the picture off just get the right one.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Mrwoody:
It looks like the chinese chippers that northern sells. Or you could try www.everythingattachments.com  If i can remember who, somebody was making these out of american steel.   brain cramps   sorry

TexasRedNeck:
Lot of similarities here...

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/CE-Tractor-PTO-wood-chipper_617090351.html?spm=a2700.details.maylikever.9.44ee8614xV0Fd8

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version