Hello Guest

Author Topic: Surprise quote of the week  (Read 489 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Surprise quote of the week
« on: October 08, 2017, 09:07:03 PM »
…I think a lot of Americans have guns because they’re fearful—and for damn good reason. They fear a coming chaos, and know that when it happens it will be coming to a nation that no longer coheres. They think it’s all collapsing—our society, our culture, the baseline competence of our leadership class. They see the cultural infrastructure giving way—illegitimacy, abused children, neglect, racial tensions, kids on opioids staring at screens—and, unlike their cultural superiors, they understand the implications.
Nuts with nukes, terrorists bent on a mission. The grid will go down. One of our foes will hit us, suddenly and hard. In the end it could be hand to hand, door to door. I said some of this six years ago to a famously liberal journalist, who blinked in surprise. If that’s true, he said, they won’t have a chance! But they are Americans, I said. They won’t go down without a fight…
— Peggy Noonan, The Culture Of Death – And Of Disdain

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2017/10/06/surprise-quote-of-the-week/
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Surprise quote of the week
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 09:10:31 PM »
But a bunch of bed wetting liberals who grew up in a big city and never touched a firearm are so scared that they'll drop and grab the knees of the terrorists who want to kill them rather than admit they need to learn how to shoot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 09:21:03 PM »
I actually read a report a few days ago the liberals are the newest customers on the gun scene, apparently they are terrified of Trump......... :facepalm:
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 11:28:47 PM »
If you've watched any of the antifa gun meet videos, you would either be scared of them, or pee your pants from laughter. They're friggin nuts
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal