Hello Guest

Author Topic: For your consideration: Second Las Vegas shooter  (Read 4418 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
For your consideration: Second Las Vegas shooter
« on: October 14, 2017, 09:15:17 AM »
This continues to stink to high heaven!

Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: For your consideration: Second Las Vegas shooter
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 04:55:53 PM »
His analysis is really getting me to rethink the number of shooters. Initially, I thought that what everyone was hearing was an echo off of neighboring buildings, but it's hard to argue physics and math.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 08:24:21 AM »
Well I’m still not convinced even with his science. Couple of things I’d need to research further. A gunshot has a wide spectrum of sound.  The low frequencies get attenuated as they bounce off of a sonically reflective surface like all the big glass paneled buildings around. That also mean that the sound traveling from the Mirage to another building to the site of impact will have a different timing because of the longer path. His science seems sound but I don’t think he’s fully considering the reflective path of the echo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 08:53:01 AM »
Well I’m still not convinced even with his science. Couple of things I’d need to research further. A gunshot has a wide spectrum of sound.  The low frequencies get attenuated as they bounce off of a sonically reflective surface like all the big glass paneled buildings around. That also mean that the sound traveling from the Mirage to another building to the site of impact will have a different timing because of the longer path. His science seems sound but I don’t think he’s fully considering the reflective path of the echo.

This guy does this sort of thing for a living, and he has advanced after, what did he say, a couple decades to the chief scientist working at his company/lab.
I think his science is credible, and I'm sure when he broke his analysis down for the novice he left out a myriad of factors that were taken into consideration.
It is remarkable how that second set of sound waves indicate a range perfect for a machine gunner to have a great place to shoot from.
Of course I am not sure, just like the rest of America, and that plays well into the hands of some nefarious folks who would rather remain in the shadows. I am no expert, but for a couple decades, I ran with those kinds of people. It just looks so much like a planned operation with a showcase shooter meant all along to be sacrificed and a real gunner or more, hidden and acting much more professionally.
There is much more to this than a single gunman in my view.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 08:54:21 AM by Flyin6 »

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 09:55:53 AM »
Since we're on the subject, where did that security guard go???? :popcorn:
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 11:41:12 AM »
I'd be really interested in the ballistics of the slugs they undoubtedly have overstock on that they pulled from the dirt and asphalt. Angle of impact should be pretty easy to identify here and would give directionality etc. I'm no expert like some of you here, but from what I've learned over the years, ballistics don't lie, which is why it's a science right? caliber, speed, angle, direction, shouldn't all of these things be pretty damming evidence?
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Online Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 02:49:41 PM »
Remember the Warren commission that said bullets make u turns and stuff like that?
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 06:00:32 PM »
Since we're on the subject, where did that security guard go???? :popcorn:
One shot dead, and the other got away from the police or FBI, isn't that right?

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 06:01:35 PM »
Remember the Warren commission that said bullets make u turns and stuff like that?
Isn't it truly amazing to see what the general public will buy? I can't believe the brooklyn bridge hasn't been sold over and over and over...

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 06:14:07 PM »
George Parker must be in charge of the media blitz... for you, half price!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2017, 06:14:28 PM »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2017, 07:13:26 PM »
Don I’m not saying I’m ruling out a second. However I don’t think his guy said he was a forensic acoustic scientist. He whipped this up one weekend if I recall his statement correctly (I will review again) it’s basic physics which I agree but in twenty minutes he could have addressed what would seem to be the obvious from a former EE major with some physics background like myself. And just because it’s on the internet.... well I could be a reincarnated alien haji.

I’d like to see some corroborating analysis from another source.

In the absence of information assumption and conspiracy rush in to fill the void.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2017, 08:34:26 PM »
Now it looks like the security guard shares a SSN with someone else? Is he an illegal?

So much here that just plain stinks. Video cameras everywhere in Vegas and nothing of the alleged shooter. We are not that stupid. The lies keep growing.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 01:46:08 AM »
I would like to hear more from the investigation. Ballistics will tell even more.

Still don't think he was the shooter. Plus he is dead so no one to protect.

Does he assume in the above the shooter(s) are always in the same place? Maybe back from the window and not hanging out at all? Sorry I didn't have tome to watch the vid yet,,,,,,,,
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2017, 06:46:19 AM »

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2017, 12:29:41 PM »
anyone read the dialog? "That's when I called it in on my radio that shots had been fired,” Campos said. “I was going to say that I was hit, but I got on my cellphone just to clear that radio traffic for — they can coordinate the rest of the call.” does it seem that he was starting to deviate from his pre-planned responses? almost like he forgot he wasn't supposed to mention the cell phone bit? Fishy.

TRN; I'm always the devil's advocate. acoustics can be manipulated in recordings but ballistics don't lie. There's so much seeming misdirection going on here. "look here at this big flashy thing while we clean things up over here in the dark corner. CSI needs Grissom back again.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2017, 01:27:22 PM »
Agreed Tate. I not convinced one way or the other. I’m remaining intensely curious but I’m not going to jump on a conspiracy bandwagon until I have more proof.

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2017, 06:35:26 PM »
Agreed Tate. I not convinced one way or the other. I’m remaining intensely curious but I’m not going to jump on a conspiracy bandwagon until I have more proof.

:likebutton:
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2017, 08:54:26 PM »

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2017, 11:07:32 AM »
How 'bout that interview on MGM's/Degenerate's show? weird to say the least.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2017, 11:59:38 AM »
Yeah if I was shot at and hit with full auto gunfire  I’m pretty sure I’d be squealing like a school girl into the mike about the gun fire AND that I was hit. Not, oh let me clear the freq and make a call from my cell phone.

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2017, 10:43:56 AM »
Yeah if I was shot at and hit with full auto gunfire  I’m pretty sure I’d be squealing like a school girl into the mike about the gun fire AND that I was hit. Not, oh let me clear the freq and make a call from my cell phone.

Yep. Especially as an untrained rent-a-cop.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Superwhdm

• I'm a super welder husband dad man!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2017, 09:28:49 PM »
Wouldn’t it be something IF: Campos was in on the whole thing but got cold feet and either staged himself getting shot to have an alibi or someone else shot him but didn’t have time to finish it.

This whole thing is a massive coverup. Some stupid loose end is going to screw it up for the shadow party. I wouldn’t be surprised if Campos, like the girl who interviewd about what she saw, just up and died in his home from natural causes.
Car or Truck-Truck
Rural or City-Rural
Early morning or late night-Early Morning
Hard work or Easy Work-Smart Work

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2017, 11:43:44 AM »
Did you read the comments Shawn? Seems like a guy was poking holes in the data...?..

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2017, 11:57:51 AM »
I didn’t get that far Ken, friend sent this to me this morning & I just read the article on way out the door.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2017, 02:12:55 PM »
Will we ever really find out? Been to busy to look into it much.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2017, 04:10:43 PM »
Will we ever really find out? Been to busy to look into it much.

One acronym JFK

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2017, 11:10:54 PM »
https://www.captainsjournal.com/2017/10/30/flight-records-indicate-a-covert-helicopter-rooftop-exfil-may-have-taken-place-just-minutes-after-las-vegas-massacre/

Don, any of this pilot stuff make sense or see any holes in the story as it is?
This thing seems screwier all the time

As for the aircraft in question squawking an airline code, that would imply someone with access to FAA information scrubbed that to get the code

I'll explain: When you take off IFR (Instrument flight rules) which all part 121 airline flights do, you first have to get a clearance which looks about like this:
American 324 is cleared to New York Kennedy airport via the bronco 1 departure, climb and maintain flight level 3-7-0, Departure control on 127.55, squawk 4235

Upon hearing that on the clearance delivery frequency at the departure airfield, the pilot would immediately read that back for confirmation, then switch to ground control.

So anyone wanting to use that squawk would have to either listen on clearance delivery (easy) or be able to access ATC to get that squawk. That four number sequence is unique to that flight and is used by no one else while that flight is airborne. It is not repeated again throughout the flight, although FAA and some other flight following programs would know it.

So that's the first thing that suggests sophistication to me...using a airliner's squawk near an airport at about the approximate time to blend in. It makes me wonder why the helicopter, and it was a helicopter didn't just turn its transponder off. That's what i would have done...unless I wanted to add to the confusion.
That close to the airport, anything flying, even birds is on radar. so a helo would be seen and if not squawking would be a point of considerable interest. It would be well inside controlled airspace which extends to the surface near that tower, so I can see using the airline's squawk to get in and get the extraction done before the confusion was cleared up in the tower.

All of that suggests a lot of sophistication, one hell of a lot more than a glorified banker. It suggests network and has the trademark of something like the CIA, KGB, or some outfit like the one I flew in. We could have easily pulled that off. So could some guys who once did that sort of thing who were out of the network still do it? In a new your minute!

Extracting a guy off a roof??? Easy-peasy. Like as in a medevac pilot these days who operate with NVG these days.

THis thing was an operation, easy for me to see. I was picking that up in the first few hours. Setup by someone, just don't know who, but a sophisticated, well funded group who were attacking a known group of conservatives (country music) in sin city.

Now that is a pretty good place to do this sort of thing BTW. Not saying I ever did any things near there or anything, but once you clear the city, it's wide open nowheresville. You could land at a million different places and get scooted off, or just fly low level and emerge in say, Salt Lake...Not that I ever did that or anything...but beleive me, its possible.

Some well funded smart, group did this...Trade-craft is laying all over the place here. Pretty sloppy in my opinion, so I'll rule out my boys. They are much better and cleaner than this.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 11:14:13 PM by Flyin6 »

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2017, 11:23:14 PM »
Not like there are are any secret airports nearby that fly stealthy stuff,,,,,,,,,,,

McCarren itself is massive and has so much traffic anything could blend in, plus is was dark!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2017, 09:25:40 AM »
Not like there are are any secret airports nearby that fly stealthy stuff,,,,,,,,,,,

McCarren itself is massive and has so much traffic anything could blend in, plus is was dark!
I think it is north las vegas in question, right? Not McCarren? I have operated out of either...but its been awhile now

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2017, 04:30:12 PM »
I think it is very plausible that this thing was tied with the Saudi assassination attempt, and unveiling the truth could start a war or at least massively destabilize our strongest ally over there.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2017, 05:23:32 PM »
Reading between the lines Don? Few with any brain function think he is the shooter. As to who was behind it, will they ever tell us?

Sounds like flight 800. All the missile reports, never the same type incident before or after that.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal