Hello Guest

Author Topic: American Made Jeans for Christmas 2017 donation  (Read 1790 times)

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
American Made Jeans for Christmas 2017 donation
« on: December 03, 2017, 03:41:13 PM »
Just this morning, my wife ran across 3 pairs of All American Clothing Company Revelation jeans in my closet that I cannot wear. I seem to have eaten myself into a 36” waist (with sidearm) and these are size 35x36. I was planning on giving them away but before I do I’d like to try something else.

I’ll ship them to a member on this site for free if they agree to make a donation to the single mother we’re helping out this year. No set donation amount, $25, $50, $100, doesn’t matter, just whatever your heart compels you to give. These jeans are made of 100% USA sourced material and every thread assembled and sewn here in the United States. I have several pairs in different styles and they are much better pants than all the Chinese made junk I’ve tried. They are comfortable and wear like iron. The only knock I have against them is that they are a little tighter in the thigh than I like. If you enjoy squats and deadlifts you may feel the same, however, if you think God made pants so we don’t have to go to the gym on leg day then these will be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: American Made Jeans for Christmas 2017 donation
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 04:14:26 PM »
Where are the model pictures lol!

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 04:17:47 PM »
They were thoughtfully omitted. You’re welcome.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 10:05:11 AM »
Novel approach, I love it!

I think you all are going to be happily amazed at what God does here with this Season's giving thing. I just know it, I just know him. He loves those girls, and it seems we are settling in on them and perhaps someone we don't know about just yet. But you don't have to try or want or feel bad about not participating or anything like that. If Our Lord truly loves children, and he does, then he will provide. There is really nothing you need to do except to talk to him. He will direct those he sees fit to do what he envisions. Pray for me to hear his voice, that I amy do what it is he wants, and in such a way as to shed all the glory on him.

I pray that this giving we do blesses all of you, givers and not, equally. Let this seep into your soul. Watch what God is made of (Love) work in plain view here.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 08:27:08 PM »
Forgot to mention but these things are brand spankin new. They’re too long for me and I never had them hemmed. I’m not trying to pass off used jeans to anybody. 

« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 08:29:08 PM by longball »

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 08:59:11 PM »
We all eat like Nate cooks = waistline bigger than inseam!  :rolleyes:
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal