PERSONAL READINESS > Medical Corner

Essential Oils

(1/5) > >>

wyorunner:
So, after junkin up another spot, getting ousted but not fired by the boss I figured I'd post up a topic on essential oils.

Who all here uses them? What for? Favorite ones?

We use them for all kinds of things from cuts and scrapes, achey muscles after long runs or hard work outs, head aches and respiratory issues. We have had great success with using them and plan on continuing to do so.

So how about if you use them add your uses which oils for what. If you have questions post em up, we'll be able to get them answered.

Flyin6:
What exactly constitutes an essential oil anyway?

Flyin6:
And all I did was to delete like, half of everything you posted...I kept a few... For an Armee guy editin' a jarheads posting, I'd say you did pretty good! ;-)

wyorunner:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on December 11, 2017, 11:57:50 PM ---What exactly constitutes an essential oil anyway?

--- End quote ---

It's any usable "medicinal" plant that has been pressed, boiled, steamed into an oil.

Think frankincense.... a potent and amazing oil.

Some really common ones are lavender because it's inexpensive (comparatively) and serves SOOOOO many purposes. Tea tree oil, great for lots of things, peppermint powerful for a few things, lemongrass is another one, great for muscles!

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: wyorunner on December 12, 2017, 12:04:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: Flyin6 on December 11, 2017, 11:57:50 PM ---What exactly constitutes an essential oil anyway?

--- End quote ---

It's any usable "medicinal" plant that has been pressed, boiled, steamed into an oil.

Think frankincense.... a potent and amazing oil.

Some really common ones are lavender because it's inexpensive (comparatively) and serves SOOOOO many purposes. Tea tree oil, great for lots of things, peppermint powerful for a few things, lemongrass is another one, great for muscles!

--- End quote ---
What about the eucalyptus? Isn't that about the second best thing next to sliced bread?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version