TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Hand Tools, Power Tools, Welders, etc

Really liking my Porter Cable 20v tools.

(1/2) > >>

JR:
I spouted about the impact a couple times in the Dewalt thread. But I have a couple more additions to the family and they work great.

So far the 1/2 impact has not let me down. Last big use was for a some 3/8x12 lags for the addition. The regular impacts couldn't handle the big one but killed all the other SDS-Timberlocks. Tried it on a few lugs too. No problems on both the burbs 14mm and the 1101 trailer lugs.

I have also fallen for the Senco Fusion trim nailer. Beside being great on trim and cordless just using the 18v battery (charged twice now). I use it to tack things up before screwing and it does great.

JR:
Besides all the standard tools, I picked up a vacuum and this palm sander during all the Christmas sales.

The vacuum is rated better than the Dewalt and I have not been disapointed at all. Hose is a little short is about all I can complain about. It has the smaller hose and only come with one attachment, but that does rugs and vehicles really good. With the 4ah battery I get a good 20-30 minutes from it.

JR:
Then I got this little palm sander and it is a beast. I like it better than my AC stuff and you don't drag the cord around. By using the 1.5ah battery it stays light.

Plus I have found a generic battery that is holding its own so far, just $27 on Ebay.

I am hoping for a good flood light, vs the junk flashlight included in the set.

KensAuto:
Hmm, didn't know they made a cordless palm sander. That would be handy to have

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

JR:
Came out around in Dec, same with the vacuum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version