Hello Guest

Author Topic: Some NFL player have a problem that's not knee related...  (Read 621 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Some NFL player have a problem that's not knee related...
« on: August 13, 2018, 02:15:17 PM »
I am sickened by this sort of thing. Black men and women need to self police and get this fixed. So many fatherless children when we all know a father is essential to proper development.

But with examples like these POS NFL players, it is no wonder why they are failing.

Not  Only  the  Knee . . . !

The knee is not the only problem . . . 68 children by 52 women!  7 players!

Children raised in fatherless homes, especially black children, are far more likely than children raised in two parent homes to engage in criminal behavior and thus, have contact with police.

Ergo when they father a child with a woman to whom they are not married---or at least living with---they are contributing to the problem against which these football players are taking a knee

If you look at many of these players' records on out-of-wedlock children, you find that they are contributing significantly to the problem against which they are protesting.

For example, Antonio Cromartie has 12 children by 9 different women.  Apparently the NFL had to shell out $500,000 before he could even play football for them. Travis Henry has 11 children by 10 women, Willis McGahee has 9 children by 8 women, Derrick Thomas has 7 children by 5 different women, Bennie Blades has 6 children by 6 women,  Ray Lewis has 6 children by 4 women and Marshall Faulk has 6 children by 3 women.

They forgot to include Adrian Peterson: 11 kids from 7 different women.

Before these guys take a knee they should take a good look in the mirror.

It appears that their problem is  not the knee.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Some NFL player have a problem that's not knee related...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 05:39:51 PM »
I believe that, absent the NFL, that in the African American community has a 76% rate of childbirth into single parent/mother only home.

There’s the problem, and your racist and culturally insensitive to bring it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 08:48:29 PM »
I believe that, absent the NFL, that in the African American community has a 76% rate of childbirth into single parent/mother only home.

There’s the problem, and your racist and culturally insensitive to bring it up

Nope, I'm just statin' facts

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 08:50:12 PM »
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/77-black-births-to-single-moms-49-for-hispanic-immigrants%3f_amp=true

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/research/an-analysis-of-out-of-wedlock-births-in-the-united-states/amp/

Just a few easy examples of supporting articles

Now society glorifies the idea of being a Baby Daddy instead of being a father.

This behavoir is a harbinger for what is to come, the breakdown of culture and civilization into lawlessness. That's why we are preparing. Let it go. What emerges in the end is those who were prepared to go it alone.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 11:38:44 PM »
We still have to state the truth.  Remember Christ's comments to the whore?  Go and sin no more?  He knew it was impossible for her not to sin more but he still had to command her accordingly.

In the end we won't have to go it alone.  Like minded people will rise up and band together and the result will shock the liberals because there are those that talk and those that do.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 12:20:21 AM »
We still have to state the truth.  Remember Christ's comments to the whore?  Go and sin no more?  He knew it was impossible for her not to sin more but he still had to command her accordingly.

In the end we won't have to go it alone.  Like minded people will rise up and band together and the result will shock the liberals because there are those that talk and those that do.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal