GENERAL TOPICS > Coffee Induced Early Morning Rant

CIEMR, Christmas

<< < (4/4)

cruizng:
Thanks all. Merry Christmas to each and all.

Oh and TRN. Sneak a little of that Bourbon with you and have the wife drive!  Makes the in laws a little more tolerable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oklawall:
Merry Christmas to all

Superwhdm:
I am late to the post but what a good one. Thanks Don. While I do enjoy Christmas time, it’s mostly because my beautiful wife and girls light up and love the season. I completely disagree with what it has become, a commercial holiday. Where people stress an exorbitant amount over “getting” people things. It disgusts me and I would be salty Scrooge if it weren’t for my family’s Joy for the holiday. They don’t care about the things but love the time we spend together. I’m good with that.

The company I work with couldn’t be run by better people. They are a a successful combination of a very business savvy woman and a retired Army Officer of 23 years. These two are awesome.  I would do anything for them and I don’t say that lightly. And they would do the same for me.  This year we, as a company gathered clothing and toys for a family in need. A single mother with 3 young boys and one girl. The mother was a hard working human being who Is also fighting breast cancer.

It hit me in the feels when we turned over work shoes for the Mom and clothes for the ever growing boys and some girly things for the one sister.  There were tons of stuff from the turnout of our big hearted company family. That is what it should be about. Promoting love and support for fellow man is a gift good enough for me.

Flyin6:
^^^^^^ A-Men^^^^^^^^^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version