Hello Guest

Author Topic: OMG!! I only hope this is not true...6 texts, read to the end...  (Read 320 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Number 1,2,3,4
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: OMG!! I only hope this is not true...6 texts, read to the end...
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 03:44:13 PM »
Last two...

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 06:49:09 PM »
That’s quite the fiction writing.  Where’s my tin foil hat....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 10:34:26 PM »
So much in there is factual, It makes one wonder where the truth ends and the supposition begins...

I mean anyone not believe Obama and Clinton are traitors???

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 09:03:11 AM »
Like everything there is a little truth in there somewhere.

I do believe that Stephens was in Libya to try a recover surface to air munitions that our Secretary of State dept provided to rebels to oust Gaddafi and then lost control of after his murder.

I do believe that there was some serious dirty tricks and a cover up of info  that downed Extortion 17.

I do believe that the Clinton Foundation is a racket for the sole purpose of the enrichment of the Clinton's and their related ilk (see Podesta).

I do believe the Clinton's are traitors and should be prosecuted for a whole host of crimes but I have no confidence that will ever happen.

I don't believe Hillery herself can be tied directly to giving orders on Benghazi or any other of her ops. She has been around DC longer than anyone and has people to do just about anything for her. What amazes me is that none have ever flipped to any degree.

I also believe that Obama and his entire admin are the most corrupt and traitorous group that have ever been in the Whitehouse.  But again will never be touched.

Soros is always evil $$$ behind all kinds of nefarious ops. It amazes me that we haven't been able to find a way to take down his financial empire that funds it all.

I would love to see something happen but I have no faith that anything ever will. There will be huge absentee vote tampering in 2020 and you will see Trump go down. We will end up with a Kamala Harris with an Occasional Cortex VP and the slippery slope will turn into an avalanche. The sad fact is there are only a few Republicans that actually feel as though they are representative of the American people. They are only looking for funding their next election or new high $$$ job lobbying Congress after they defect. ( See Flake, Ryan, Corker, Gowdy, Issa, Goodlathe, etc...) Lots of show committee work with ZERO results. Now they will have the comfort of having the Democrats in charge of the House and they can fall back to the "can't do nuttin'" because they don't have the power. Squandered two years.

So much is true be we will never know.

I fear for my Grandchildren. If I ever have any.  :popcorn:
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Online JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 05:21:18 PM »
Honest people with level thinking know they are crooks. Most of the "crimes" don't even require "intent", just doing them is enough.

I fear for my kids and hopefully grandkids to come.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal