WEAPONS > Firearms

PVS 14 Mount

<< < (2/2)

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on January 12, 2022, 07:43:46 PM ---I have both risers.  The one that is absolute co witness and the socom lower 1/3.  Neither work.  I have been emailing photos and part numbers back and forth with the tech and well see what he says.  These two parts were supposed to be “exact” height according to their website.  Will report back the final answer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

They should be able to make it right.

JR:
Haven't tried my PVS with a sight yet, sure works good though.

I have to try the new IR also, should be a game changer.

TexasRedNeck:
Latest is that they had me send them the stamped part numbers on each part of the mount and then they said they would send me a mailing label to return it for inspection.

It takes about 2 days for them to respond to each email after a week to respond to my original email so this is really dragging out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TexasRedNeck:
Update. 7 full months later and I still don’t have an answer nor do I have my mount back.

I’ll email to ask for status and wait for the inevitable apology and promise to follow up. Then nothing. Repeat process.

I have to say I’ll never buy another American Defense Mount. Worst possible service except maybe Fred’s metal building company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on August 01, 2022, 11:02:15 PM ---Update. 7 full months later and I still don’t have an answer nor do I have my mount back.

I’ll email to ask for status and wait for the inevitable apology and promise to follow up. Then nothing. Repeat process.

I have to say I’ll never buy another American Defense Mount. Worst possible service except maybe Fred’s metal building company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Place them on our bad vendor list if you want to

1. They lost it
2. They sold it
3. Someone stole it while in their possession

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version