PERSONAL READINESS > Soldier Up

My build up

<< < (3/20) > >>

Flyin6:
Good cause Bobby

I was on the streets Monday night talking with a homeless vet, I talked about him in my homeless thread. He smelled of alcohol. Had been shot in the neck and head, was all messed up. He had a place for the short time, but I don't know what to do except meet him and talk to him, give him money and feed him...

It just totally sucks that these folks carry this. He wasn't concerned about the fact that he had been shot, but that his buddy killed the 11 year old Afghan girl who shot him. Kept talking about that.

Easier for us aviators I think. I get in an orbit then pour on the fire until the stuff stops coming up, then go home and eat spaghetti. You grunts...not the same.

God bless all of you!

BobbyB:
Well it's the day after, still cold outside. My calves and traps are screaming. My feet and ankles aren't bad.

BobbyB:
Went to the gym today before work, did a quick workout, no I didn't write down the weights or get a max or weigh myself. Was running behind my self imposed schedule.

Higher Caliber:
When you forget to put your shaker ball in your two scooper shake!

The struggle is real! Got any updates??

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: Higher Caliber on December 16, 2014, 06:48:59 PM ---When you forget to put your shaker ball in your two scooper shake!

The struggle is real! Got any updates??

--- End quote ---

The struggle is VERY real!

No haven't been going to the gym. Correction, I did 2x since my last update. Been stupid busy at work. People call in/whatever the case may be, and I go in early, or stay late. But, I also found out I start a new shift 2Jan, so I'll have beaucoup time to workout after I leave work, which is nice. Love it when work schedules mesh with workout schedules.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version