Hello Guest

Author Topic: Is that BO I smell?  (Read 817 times)

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
Is that BO I smell?
« on: November 21, 2014, 09:31:40 AM »
Welcome to the US, a place of wealth and money for the taking. What, you're from another country you say? WHO cares, come on in and take what's yours, nobody will question you or where you're from. Did I mention the care packages we have to offer? Well, sit right down and we will get started....let's see, 12 kids and 2 in the oven......Ohhh, you be living like a king.....let's get that little mrs down to the hospital right away, I'm sure she will be pushed to the front of the line. Next, i'll give you a couple of these...what are they?...oh, those are just like credit cards, so take your little mrs down to the store and spend, spend, spend!! There's more to come, you won't ever run out, unless a Republican get's voted in!! (like that will ever happen again)
What, you're worried about papers? This isn't Russia, you don't need no stinking papers!!

sorry guys, a bit ticked off this morning. As anyone living near Mexico can attest, this crap is getting out of hand. Our own (actually the county north of me) sheriff Arpaio filed suit against OB this a.m., and at the same time he's in trouble for racially profiling.....this is crazy!!
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
Re: Is that BO I smell?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 07:47:14 PM »
LOVE Sheriff Joe!  We ought to elect more sheriffs like him across the country!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Is that BO I smell?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 11:19:38 PM »
I picked up someone who was Joe guest for some time. He called it cruel treatment. I asked how and sleeping in tents, 2 meals a day and pink undies came out of him.

I set him straight fast, was just a youngster and has much to learn. We were all there once, look at the paths we chose.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal