Hello Guest

Author Topic: My letter to Officer Wilson  (Read 583 times)

Offline Higher Caliber

• Registered
  • Staunch UP!
    • View Profile
My letter to Officer Wilson
« on: December 12, 2014, 12:32:06 PM »
People keep asking how I fealt about the ferguson mess. I put it in a letter form.

Dear P.O. Wilson,
Everybody thinks they know what it takes to be a lion until it comes time to do lion crap. I don’t care what will be said about you in the years to come or what kind of precedents your “lion crap” sets for me in the future, I’m glad you’re alive today. Truth is you staunched up and took the fight to the ass hole and that my friend opens up my shotgun seat to you any day brother!

You see people don’t get it, and they never will. People expect us to do great things out there and don’t even consider how it happens until crap goes awry. The vast majority of people have never stood toe to toe with a physically imposing ass hole, hopped up on dope, staring through you as if your very existence on this earth is of no consequence to them and survived to tell about it. I hope they never have to.

You prevented the death of a police officer that day and unfortunately, it seems, the entire damn world lost their “baby boy”. Had you died that day, instead of Mike Brown, only a small community of your family and comrades would have mourned your loss for any period of time, and 25 years from now Mike Brown would be out on parole. It is a sad state of affairs, isn’t it buddy? We are overwhelmingly de-valued every day and for some that is a hard pill to swallow. However, we drive on!

Our lives are of no real value to the majority of people. The communities we protect all too often see us as expendable. Sure they will pretend to mourn briefly, but the fact remains, our line cars will have a fresh ass in the seat before they fold our flag. I heard the other day from a certain societal derelict that I, “can’t boast about putting my life on the line on one hand and then expect to be able to defend myself with the other”… What kind of bull crap is that?

Being brutally honest here, I don’t think of Mike Brown’s death as a tragedy. I truly believe after seeing the evidence at hand and reading your testimony the worst possible tragedy was averted. What is truly tragic here is we are challenged with protecting a society who can’t see the forest for the damn trees! It’s a true tragedy we had this ass hole raised up to believe things people work hard for are his for the taking by force. It’s a true tragedy we have people exploiting this incident and community for their own personal gain. It’s the truest of tragedy you have to live the rest of your life with the burden of having to have taken a life to protect your own.

The ignorant will continuously second guess you, spew their “expert” bull crap, and ask each other, “How, if he was so scared for his life, could he pursue this man?” Let them; however do not concern yourself with them or their opinions. Remember, "Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of lambs". Make no mistake; You, my friend, are a lion.
Cpl. B. Cornelius
"Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep"

Molon Labe!

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
Re: My letter to Officer Wilson
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 02:59:47 PM »
Great letter Blain-
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal