FOOD CORNER > Wild Game

New bird locater

<< < (2/5) > >>

cudakidd53:
Malinois are great dogs for tactical work.  Kinda like a light switch.......off......IT'S ON!  Let the chompin' begin!  :o

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on January 24, 2015, 06:59:37 PM --- Seems we mourned that dog for days...

--- End quote ---

That's the truth.

--- Quote from: cudakidd53 on January 24, 2015, 07:02:01 PM ---Malinois are great dogs for tactical work.  Kinda like a light switch.......off......IT'S ON!  Let the chompin' begin!  :o

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't train him for anything other than tracking/SAR.

cudakidd53:
Yes, sir Bobby, know you wouldn't, just speaking to their ability to excell as an offensive and defensive unit; reminding us that if not for "tools" we're not top of the food chain!  ;)

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: cudakidd53 on January 25, 2015, 08:11:58 AM ---Yes, sir Bobby, know you wouldn't, just speaking to their ability to excell as an offensive and defensive unit; reminding us that if not for "tools" we're not top of the food chain!  ;)

--- End quote ---

True. I just can't seem to get TOO far away from the Shepherd family of dogs I prefer over all others.

Drunksailor:
Thats a good looking pup. Ive always loved bird dogs, I've got a GSP now but never around to hunt the three days a year in hawaii they allow it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version