Hello Guest

Author Topic: Doom and Gloom, I don't like it but....  (Read 790 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Doom and Gloom, I don't like it but....
« on: February 21, 2015, 10:09:50 AM »
I read and follow these guys. They follow logic and facts to their natural conclusion. Take away all the smoke and mirrors and what is left is raw naked truth. That's what these guys do

I think they are on target with their fears and I do not like to rejoice in fear for I believe God will protect his people. I think his people come here to this site, so I'm sharing with all of you.

Personally I have followed his recommendations and own no IRA's, savings accounts, stocks, bonds, and am reducing my cash and turning it into silver, old silver coins, gold bars, guns/ammunition, and land. I would hope, my friends, that you do the same

God Bless and watch over us all!

Porter Stansberry:

“I am as bearish as I have

ever been in my entire life”

Porter Stansberry just issued the most important

warning of his career.

Hi, Brett Aitken here.

I’m the senior analyst on Porter Stansberry’s team. And I’m writing this letter to let you know about an important announcement Porter recently made.

It took a lot of us by surprise.

And it’s caused something of a shakeup at Stansberry Research… changing what me and the other analysts on Porter’s team are going to be working on going forward.

I want to share Porter’s really important message with you, in case you missed it.

I suspect this message will upend your thinking about the safety of your investments – your money – right now.

You’re going to want to drastically rethink your portfolio.

At the very least, you should set aside a few hours to review your finances.

What happened on January 21

A couple weeks ago, Porter brought our entire team together to record our monthly Advisory Roundtable… the radio show where we talk about the most recent issue of Stansberry’s Investment Advisory and what’s going on in the markets.

I was on the call. So were a couple of the other analysts: EB Tucker and Bryan Beach.

We also had Bill McGilton dialed in from the Ukraine, where he lives. He’s a new member of Porter’s team.

Porter started out the show talking to Bill about how he ended up in living in a war zone. Pretty interesting stuff.

But none of us were expecting what happened next.

Porter picked up the mic and surprised us all...

It was the most shocking warning I’ve ever heard from him.

Here’s a bit of what he said:

“I am as bearish as I have ever been in my entire life, and that includes the November 2000 issue of my newsletter where I told everyone a major bear market was coming, and that includes the February 2007 issue of my newsletter where I told everyone a major bear market was coming.

“I believe what's coming now is gonna be worse than a bear market. I believe that we are in the very early stages of the complete collapse of global capitalism, and I want to tell you exactly why.”

Let me repeat that.

The boss... the founder of Stansberry Research… and the guy who’s nailed so many big market calls in the last 15 years…

…thinks things are worse right now than they were before the dot-com crash in 2001 or the financial crisis in 2007.

Folks who’ve known Porter for 20 years tell me they’ve never heard him say anything this bearish.

Porter went on to say:

“I am worried to the point of buying physical gold and ammunition, and I am not kidding. … If you live in a major metropolitan area, do yourself a favor: make sure you have a firearm. Make sure you have ammunition. Make sure you have spare supplies for any prescription medication that you must take.

And listen, don't fall for the normalcy bias. Don't think that things are probably gonna be like they've always been, 'cause we're in a time where that is going to fail you. … Something has gone so tremendously wrong with the global economy that you can't know what will happen next.”
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal