Hello Guest

Author Topic: interesting holster ideas  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
Re: interesting holster ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 02:17:47 PM »
Na not a fan. But that's just me.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 06:00:06 PM »
I thought the second one fit very well and did a wonderful job of concealment ???
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 06:04:23 PM »
I thought the second one fit very well and did a wonderful job of concealment ???

Sure as it stands by itself, but realistically you'd end up putting something over that shirt. Or maybe I"m over thinking it, but I'll pass.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 06:13:29 PM »
I don't like the location of the first one.

I'm going to refrain from commenting on the second other that to say, drawing attention away from the weapon is a type of concealment
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 06:40:31 PM »
I'm going to refrain from commenting on the second other that to say, drawing attention away from the weapon is a type of concealment

Well then I would never see the gun.....as to the plural well.....I won't say nuthin' either....

;)

Offline Higher Caliber

• Staunch UP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 08:33:17 AM »
Who wants to A) wash their underwear every day, because you cant turn those inside out, or B) buy 7 pairs of $50 underwear.

as far as link 2 goes, $70! (I'll refrain from commenting on the elephant in the forum as well)
"Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep"

Molon Labe!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal