Hello Guest

Author Topic: AirForce General cannot answer questions about his programs/transgender bullcrap  (Read 659 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
This is so bizarre! Why are we so focused on all this dysfunctional and mentally ill people who can't decide what sex to be???

and

How does any of that relate to winning wars?

Any questions about why the military can't meet recruitment goals? A second grader could see what is wrong with all this LBGT nonsense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gaetz-stumps-air-force-general-on-gender-identity-labels-i-m-not-really-sure/ar-AA1e5pNm?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=0156419f07a24ecea9610f091a588df4&ei=13
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Its so political now i'm scared.

A Real Man as the prez could fix that quick.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Its so political now i'm scared.

A Real Man as the prez could fix that quick.
I hate this!

And with son number two just starting his military career, I am concerned for that reason too.

Strong leadership generally gives our fighters the upper hand.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I know this is not the topic of the thread, but we are witnessing a banana republic’s fight to survive.  They have to defeat Trump at all costs because they know he’s coming for them.  He got duped in the first go around and the deep state has shown its hand.  Now if he win’s he’s going to burn it all down and this is do or die for them.

The left has stoked division and hatred to the point that we are a powder keg and it won’t take much for the gloves to come off.  Trump grows stronger, and the likelihood of a civil war draws closer with every indictment.

I pray that I’m wrong but I’m at peace with which ever way it goes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I know this is not the topic of the thread, but we are witnessing a banana republic’s fight to survive.  They have to defeat Trump at all costs because they know he’s coming for them.  He got duped in the first go around and the deep state has shown its hand.  Now if he win’s he’s going to burn it all down and this is do or die for them.

The left has stoked division and hatred to the point that we are a powder keg and it won’t take much for the gloves to come off.  Trump grows stronger, and the likelihood of a civil war draws closer with every indictment.

I pray that I’m wrong but I’m at peace with which ever way it goes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And you are correct to point out there is zero middle ground here. This is 1850 US all over again. Frankly, I do not care that they are throwing the kitchen sink at him. In combat, you create your target list by observing where the threat is launching attacks from...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal