Hello Guest

Author Topic: Trump interview by Tucker Carlson  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Trump interview by Tucker Carlson
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 11:27:29 AM »
I along with 150 million people apparently watched trumps interview with tucker last night. He was the most presidential I’ve ever seen, carefully chose his words. Quite impressive & worth the watch
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2023, 12:14:01 PM »
The man went point to point and told us what he was going to do about it. Man, I miss that in a president. Biden is SOOO unlike that. I feel he is a horrible president.

And as much as I hate to say it. This election will likely be the start of an American civil war. I am expecting a COVID-19 false flag or something like it to produce a lockdown and perhaps even curtailment of the election. It is either that or Trump is actually imprisoned or perhaps even executed. I've never felt so strongly that we are about to tip.

Offline Superwhdm

• I'm a super welder husband dad man!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2023, 04:50:45 PM »
I feel like it’s now or never if the Republic is to continue. What that means…is to be interpreted by the individual.
Car or Truck-Truck
Rural or City-Rural
Early morning or late night-Early Morning
Hard work or Easy Work-Smart Work

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2023, 08:18:02 PM »
I tuned into it on X and enjoyed listening

The recap of the other “debate” or children fighting over the front seat of the car more like anyway

I wasn’t impressed with that show at all.  I wish Florida gov  Ron DeSantis would do a little more outreach and be a bit move productive with his audience. He’s the star player of the basketball team that won’t cheer on his team or take the winning shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2023, 09:38:23 AM »
The last minute of the interview was ominous. Passion and anger made a dangerous combination.

Almost predicting a civil war. Surprised the left hasn’t already begun indictments for that.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2023, 10:07:24 AM »
America is no longer controlled by the majority of Americans. The DOJ is weaponized and right out in the open. Witness the recently filed law suit against SpaceX by the DOJ. It contends that Elon's company did not hire people, foreigners, and especially asylum seekers.
But here's the drift: Ever heard of a law called ITAR?

The United States government has put two types of regulations in place to control exports of military-relevant items: ITAR, which cover weapons and defense articles specifically (such as missiles); and the Export Administration Regulations, which cover items that may have uses in defense articles (such as a radar component used in a certain missile). The U.S. government has to give specific permission for equipment (and information, referred to in ITAR as technical data) before those items can be handed over to a non-US person, company, or government.

A US company may not share or export information related to national defense such as Rocket technology to anyone outside the US. And I want to say asylum seekers are not Americans, right? Heck Musk complained that ITAR even prevents him from hiring well-qualified Canadians and a Canadian General officer oftentimes sits inside Chyene mountain with NORAD controlling US Nuclear Forces!

Aee anything wrong here?

DOJ is trying to silence Elon because he is a purveyor of the truth, just like Trump

And President Trump gets an immediate 150 million views on the Tucker Carlson podcast. That number continues to swell to over 200 million. Folks that is way over half of all Americans living here! It's a record of some sort, it's a flippin phenomenon!

While other candidates wrestle around 1.5% to perhaps 3% of the vote, Mr trump is above 50%! No one will ever catch him. The Dems are going to try to make him a state criminal convicted of a felony. A felony conviction disqualifies anyone from running for that seat. And a President may not absolve a State conviction, only a federal one.

I think, and really, no longer fear, that when Trump is hastily tried and convicted, the US will devolve into a civil war. With depleted police forces and a military that cannot legally fight inside US borders, we are in for a crap storm. And while all this is going on, I have to wonder how those Chinese military bases being built in Cuba will be used?

I have long said the plan is to get us fighting ourselves so that a million plus blue helmets can be invited in to stabilize our failed republic.

But the fight will not end then, it will never end. The patriots are over the top now. That's why the MAGA vote is surging. It's building to a tsunami. If they take down Mr. Trump all that stored energy...tens of millions of weapons...billions of rounds of ammunition...

Pretty easy to see we are in America's end times.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 10:08:51 AM by Flyin6 »

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2023, 11:11:41 PM »
Maybe, but it’s all most likely noise. Don’t think we have an election even in 24……

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2023, 04:53:37 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal