Hello Guest

Author Topic: Retired Admiral speaks the truth  (Read 749 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
Re: Retired Admiral speaks the truth
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 09:43:48 PM »
Remember the cover of "The New Yorker" magazine that portrayed the Obumers in muslim terrorist clothes?  Amazing the accuracy of that cartoon- it didn't even take a year for me to realize he was a muszloid by his actions and words. 
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Retired Admiral speaks the truth
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 08:18:28 AM »
The admiral frames this up well.

He calls Islam a political movement or something like that

I have said for a long time it is a theocracy

It is not a religion

And therefore is not or should not be accorded all the courtesies and accommodation a true religion is afforded. I think people only give Islam the "respect" it is getting because deep down inside they are either scared or they are uneducated.

Can you see how the lack of education feeds into accepting becoming enslaved? The Admiral is a military analyst of the highest magnitude. Trained by the best schools and tempered by a long successful career. He operates at the post Doctoral level with respect to his thinking. He has insight that few of us have. He was trained to cut to the chase and "Gimme me the facts mam."

Islam is not a religion. It is like a defacto nation without any borders, which at the moment is morphing into a world covering nation/religion. It is the perfect engine to get us to Armageddon!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal