Hello Guest

Author Topic: Putin on muslim assimilation into Russian culture  (Read 742 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Putin on muslim assimilation into Russian culture
« on: March 05, 2015, 09:29:21 PM »
Vladimir Putin's speech - SHORTEST SPEECH EVER.

On August 04, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

"In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim's then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.

"Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.

"When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims Minorities Are Not Russians."

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Putin on muslim assimilation into Russian culture
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 09:37:44 PM »
If that's legit, that is awesome.  Nationalism is not a bad thing, America
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Putin on muslim assimilation into Russian culture
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 09:49:31 AM »
I think Real Men stand up for what is right and what is theirs in an unashamed, unapologetic manner. Girly men do not.
Now I am not saying being a manly man makes one a real man, and type B or C personality types can't be real men, because they certainly can be. I am saying that a man who is not firm in his convictions usually in no way resembles what any of us would define as a real man in any other way than shared anatomy.

I've said it before and I think there is some truth to it. If you never faced your bully, whether or not you won that fight, but if you never had the courage to meet him, then you will never reach your potential as a man. Jesus, the ultimate real man in my view had courage, more than anyone I know or ever heard about. He was not a Recon Marine type, he was kind and compassionate, and humble. But on the matter of him following the commandments of God, he never waivered. He stuck to his beliefs all the way to a horrible death

Most men in America today, it seems to me have not faced responsibility, personal accountability, or their bully, They are parked somewhere between adolescence and manhood in a perpetual holding pattern while they remain entertained by the likes of Halo, toys, fast relationships, drugs, and other diversions. They have not owned up and swallowed the man pill and set all that child like behavior behind them. They remain teens in a man's carcass.

But there are a few real men out there. This piece about Putin is a good example of one!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 09:51:14 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal