Looking to grow our family through adoption

<< < (2/7) > >>

Flyin6:
Stew,

Put it in the prayer request section

Money is incidental

God's will is all important, get these men here praying in faith for you

James 5:16
...The prayers of the righteous man availeth much!

stewie:
Read my mind! :D

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on January 16, 2018, 08:57:48 AM ---Stew,

Put it in the prayer request section

Money is incidental

God's will is all important, get these men here praying in faith for you

James 5:16
...The prayers of the righteous man availeth much!

--- End quote ---

Flyin6:
OK, checked just now

You're at $1,525 so far

I was talking to a pastor about this earlier today. I commented that 25K is well worth keeping an innocent child from being sold into prostitution.

Sorry to be coarse, but that is the nature of the truth. It can jab a good hole in ya sometimes.

And folks that is exactly what is happening here. THis family is willing to share their lives with someone they don't know and save that person from a coming nightmare.

I worked with a girl from Albania for several years on a "project" in Afghanistan. I got the information on the orphanages and the probable futures for the children living there.

God will get behind this...Thanks for stepping up to bat to the "Stewies"

stewie:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on January 17, 2018, 05:43:31 PM ---OK, checked just now

You're at $1,525 so far

I was talking to a pastor about this earlier today. I commented that 25K is well worth keeping an innocent child from being sold into prostitution.

Sorry to be coarse, but that is the nature of the truth. It can jab a good hole in ya sometimes.

And folks that is exactly what is happening here. THis family is willing to share their lives with someone they don't know and save that person from a coming nightmare.

I worked with a girl from Albania for several years on a "project" in Afghanistan. I got the information on the orphanages and the probable futures for the children living there.

God will get behind this...Thanks for stepping up to bat to the "Stewies"

--- End quote ---

God is with this. We're stepping out in faith and going for it.

We're praying for 2 kids right now. We're blessed to know missionaries in that country who work at the very orphanage we want to visit.
God willing, but Christmas, we'll be saying "Welcome Home".

stewie:
Just an update. We were able to make an agency payment this week thanks to all of the donations to date!  :beercheers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version