FOOD CORNER > Wild Game

New bird locater

(1/5) > >>

cudakidd53:
New addition to the Kennel! (house)
Hank- he's part alligator being a 9 week old puppy!  Causes interrupted sleep but is really doing good housebreaking and fitting in with rest of the Brittanys in the house.

Flyin6:
Puppies...

Love 'em, but they don't stay that way!

cudakidd53:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on January 24, 2015, 10:15:49 AM ---Puppies...

Love 'em, but they don't stay that way!

--- End quote ---

Thank God they don't - they're a lot of work which reminds me why I don't work on an alligator farm!  First one I had of the competition variety had me practicing my wood working skills on a new Cherry Armoire!  Taking a block plain to a new piece of furniture to smooth out chew marks is like taking a grinder to a new car.......makes you sweat and swear and saw silly things like, "you almost can't notice it" when you're finished!

BobbyB:
I want a Belgian Malinois... they are called malingators.... I want one.

Nice looking pup though.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: BobbyB on January 24, 2015, 06:23:16 PM ---I want a Belgian Malinois... they are called malingators.... I want one.

Nice looking pup though.

--- End quote ---
Bobby, the Danish SF dudes I was working with in KAF had one. His name was Spike. Both attack and bomb sniffing dog. Utterly vicious, that one, but my friend. He served with us along with his handler who BTW was one of the fighters in that world challenge Octagon anything goes series. Anyway they left and we missed them, but sometime later both of them showed up in KAF for round 2. They were sent out to the Helmand valley area to work bad guys there. The Danes were getting beat up on a regular basis there. This was the time frame when the US Marines were just starting to build up there, so it was still a multi-national deal. Spike was credited with several kills, where he chased some scallywag out into the open where Brian could shoot him. Near the end of their tour a Taliban threw a grenade at Brian and Spike took it. Killed him instantly. Seems we mourned that dog for days...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version