Hello Guest

Author Topic: New bill in congress...Preposterous  (Read 415 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
Re: New bill in congress...Preposterous
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 12:16:28 PM »
Absolutely disgusting and anti American. I think evil is the proper word.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Online cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 12:54:10 PM »
If this bill passes, you can bet that things will get bad. It seems these "legislators" are hell bent on revolution.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 07:54:31 PM »
If this bill passes, you can bet that things will get bad. It seems these "legislators" are hell bent on revolution.
The bill won't pass, but that doesn't really solve anything.

Say you have a guy on the other side of the fence who doesn't like you. He has been getting more aggressive and vocal with his dislike of you. Come to find out, he has lots of friends. You didn't know of these people, because, frankly, they are so counter to your way of life, that your paths would not have crossed.

A couple of months ago, he started tossing a frag grenade over the fence every once in awhile. But you adapted. You dug holes that the frags will roll into and that mostly does the trick. Next you stacked up some sandbags on that side of your house and have briefed the wife and kids to stay away from the window. Just last night you went online and purchased full body kevlar for everyone and tonight you all of them will try and sleep with it on for the first time.

So now you are as safe as you can be and you are just sitting around waiting for the next grenade attack.

Well, seems to me that instead of taking all these protective steps, if you just walked over into his yard with a few friends and shot the guy, you could eliminate the cause of all the problems.

No matter that this or that gun control law, or the selling off of our freedoms, or shredding of the constitution, is defeated this time or the next, the anti american, freedom haters are still going to be around to make more trouble.

Am I wrong?

Tough choices...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 08:05:36 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Online cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 10:10:33 AM »
You are not wrong. I just hope the day never comes when I have to take up arms against those who are too stupid to understand/respect the ideal we have sworn an oath to protect.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal