Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Wake Up
« on: April 20, 2020, 09:16:01 PM »
None of this makes any sense.

A total over reaction or something sinister going on right under our noses

Ask around your friends or people you meet. Ask them how many people do they know who have the COVID-19

I think you'll be shocked to discover very few if any folks can point to an actual patient

This looks manufactured to me.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Wake Up
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 09:23:21 PM »
I think the numbers are inflated, wife has patients in her hospital with it. Maybe 3-4 currently, open stuff back up.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 09:25:49 PM »
I think the numbers are inflated, wife has patients in her hospital with it. Maybe 3-4 currently, open stuff back up.
We can't seem to find anyone around here

Open 'er back up

Quit screwing with our nation

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 09:31:27 PM »
Frankly, going to places like the grocery stores etc I think the biggest issue is the fact some of you uns have been telling your old lady’s for years that 2” is 8”!  So your ratio is way off because people can’t calculate how far a 6’ distance is in fact....  :tongue: I’m not pointing any fingers Ken!  :popcorn:
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 11:08:37 AM »
One of the government contractors who works for me, his wife has it. That said, I think the reaction to this is way overblown. Yeah, I get it. We don't have the natural ammunities built up to resist it like flu. Still, it's got a 90%+ survival rate. On top of that, the skewed "death toll" is really making me feel there is way too much political agenda BS using this as a crutch. It's putting our economy at risk, and placing our military in the line of fire as well.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 12:34:52 PM »
One of the government contractors who works for me, his wife has it. That said, I think the reaction to this is way overblown. Yeah, I get it. We don't have the natural ammunities built up to resist it like flu. Still, it's got a 90%+ survival rate. On top of that, the skewed "death toll" is really making me feel there is way too much political agenda BS using this as a crutch. It's putting our economy at risk, and placing our military in the line of fire as well.
Check, and check

Got a text from a young soldier I mentored.

He is on federal orders until 13 May, with possible extension. Has to deal with unpleasant stuff

We are darned fortunate to have a giving, willing, self-sacrificing military.

I'm still not finding many. Checked with one person who is in hospital administration. They have four. Not four hundred with stacked up body bags and patients in the hallways, they have four. And operating rooms gathering dust.

Frikin bull smoke, that's what this is!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal