Hello Guest

Author Topic: Russians at the olympics.  (Read 3981 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
    • View Profile
Russians at the olympics.
« on: July 29, 2016, 11:02:26 PM »
Russian Olympic pole-vaulter Svetlana Gevenskaia says she doesn't know what all the fuss is about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Russians at the olympics.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 05:34:33 PM »
HAHAHA! Oh man.....yeesh!

I was in a bar one time....Big DOT coming sorry......total dive bar I used to go into in NYC cause they sold $5 beers in HUGE Styrofoam cups. It was right near the Brooklyn Bridge and in an old car repair place that still had the roll up doors. Talk about simplicity....they had not done a thing to the place except remove the lifts and put in a rough bar and some picnic tables. They were only open until 9PM (which by NY standards is ridiculous). But we would go there, pound a few cheap beers, and then go out to other places that charged the typical $10 for a beer. The other thing about this place was that obviously at those prices no one wanted to leave at 9 so the way they closed the place (or more accurately EMPTIED the place) was at 9 they said "WE'RE CLOSED" and they came out and poured ammonia on the floor. Yeah that cleared the place out!  :o So anyway....(what the HECK does this have to do with Russian pole vaulting?) so I was there one night standing at the bar BS'ing with my buddies and suddenly a paid of arms wrapped around me and the person lifted me up off the floor. I was sure it was one of my buddies as I am not a "small" guy (6'1" 225 lbs, but huge but not "small"). But then this voice came over my ear saying "I want to take you home"....and it was NOT a buddies' voice! When "she" put me down I turned around to see a biker chick who was probably 5'6" or so but about 3 bills. I just smiled at her, said "maybe next time, I have plans tonight"....she said "I want you tonight". I was like Snagglepuss...."Exit stage left!!!"..... yeesh! But she could have been a Russian "woman's" weightlifter for sure. I did not check for a "bulge".... :P :o

Sorry for the DOT!  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal