Hello Guest

Author Topic: Where are we going?  (Read 274 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Where are we going?
« on: February 02, 2019, 11:16:39 AM »
It feels surreal.

I sit here at my desk just thinking, how did all this evil happen to my country? Why did good people give way to the evil doers? This abortion law signed and "lied" into existence in New York is legalizing murder of innocents. Imagine someone has a delivery day of tomorrow, but gets an abortion today. It's not only legal, its celebrated as some sort of heroic statement by women's rights activists! Its cold blooded murder of defenseless children!

God in heaven, how does this happen amongst your people? And Father God, please help me understand how you can love those people as much as those who worship you? Man, I just don't understand and am really struggling with this and what amounts of a tsunami of stupidity and evil wiping out my America.

You gotta understand, I jocked up many a time with my dirty american flag on my shoulder and went into harm's way thinking my nation is more important than what might befall me. Some things are worth dying for, I have said many times in my mind. But now I have to ask myself, would I want to fight to preserve our right to murder children? Would it be worth the separation from my wife and kids to protect the right of some transvestite to insult my God? Is it worth risking a young soldier to ensure junkies in Portland have the right to shoot up?

I keep coming up with: HELL NO! Let the SOB's die! If the nation has really become a place where we celebrate abominations, then how can I honor that?

I still think gay marriage is W A Y wrong. I am not comfortable with abortion at any time. I can't believe our congress has fakes and liars, not just a few but a bunch of them. Men who said they served in Vietnam and didn't? And I am supposed to honor and respect them! No, I won't. I'd rather piss on them! We have a woman senator who claims she is native American and is not, and is running for president! Hell, let the Chinese invade and overturn this foul government, then we patriots can run them off and rebuild a righteous nation. And if we perish in the midst of the fight, OK, then, was a good run and better than preserving the right to kill innocents.

The tail is wagging the dog! Idiots who hate our freedoms are in control. And as a law abiding, non-violent person I am forced into a smaller and smaller corner every day. They just keep pecking at us. Can't say this, can't love our God in our public places. Please explain to me why the right of an atheist trumps the right of a Christian? Are we not all equal? We don't uphold our laws, but manipulate them through liars (attorneys) to be used in ways they are not intended to. This is crazyland, and Father, how is this possible? If we the Christians of this nation pray our hearts out and repent, and still see things like this law in New York, well, Father, it really stretches my faith. I want it all struck down. I want to see these efforts fail and those who hate you to feel your wrath. Why isn't that happening?

California is gone, fallen off the cliff of common sense, and taking a lot of good people with it? Chicago is in a perpetual backwards day. Killing up, take more guns away from good people. Hell, take them away from the cops too and issue them flowers. Is anyone with a brain still out there? Is this some simulation I am living in where I can't set aside reason, but everyone else is willing to at the drop of a hat. Honestly, father, bring judgement on this nation if it continues to seek and exalt Satan. Or, actually, just bring judgement on those who follow the devil and maybe leave the rest of us alone.

I am really sick of this slide toward evil that everyone seems not to notice. I am sick of cowardice by so many, or perhaps its complacency, Lord. If so, then how about shaking up things some. Please do not allow evil to take any comfort or rest anywhere inside these shores. I see voices in congress, muslim voices, in our congress speaking out against Israel. Our congress, who represents the people of our country speaking against your chosen people. Like the money changers (Bankers) in your father's temple, Jesus, throw them out!

How do I fight to my front, and my sides and maintain vigilance behind me? I/we are few it seems, or we just don't care to do anything about all this change toward dark things. How can we maintain this fight around the clock? And all the while the enemy only grows stronger? We need you Father, for in you there are no defeats, only victories. Please bring us to the place where we stand with the angels and put an end to all this evil. Let truth triumph and rule here in my land.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal