Hello Guest

Author Topic: JFE (joint forcible exercise)  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
JFE (joint forcible exercise)
« on: September 25, 2015, 05:32:08 PM »
there are a few folks that frequent this site that know exactly what this is.  here is a link for folks that dont know and can learn them something.

http://www.army.mil/standto/archive_2015-07-29/
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
Re: JFE (joint forcible exercise)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 10:34:56 PM »
 8)
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 11:23:54 PM »
Is this an extension of Jade Helm or more continued action to desensitize the sheep to massive troop movements?  Gee, I think I said the same thing twice... Duh
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 10:00:37 AM »
this has nothing to do with jade helm mike, i posted this because i just wanted to educate folks on the names of some of the operations we do, why we do them, and how it ties into war (for lack of a better term?).

here is a little information for folks.

prior to 2001/2003 the media did not really care about what the military was training on/for/where/why/etc.  i can guarantee you that prior to 2001/2003 there were exercises like this that were conducted on a regular basis. 
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal