Hello Guest

Author Topic: Russia becoming particuliarly dangerous  (Read 265 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Russia becoming particuliarly dangerous
« on: June 26, 2023, 11:20:50 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russians-drop-chemical-munitions-on-ukraine-s-armed-forces-but-wind-blows-toward-russian-occupiers/ar-AA1d0xJK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b8195ad91fc347b089ec1650126cdb8e&ei=22

We have the charge of the Wagner group of 25,000 troops, a BlackWater kind of Army, toward Moscow.

That was nothing short of a Coup that fizzled out. Apparently, Russian Army units and police simply stood aside while Wagner soldiers marched on. There was some sort of deal struck which involved the removal of Russian supreme commanders, and all that is still unfolding. That is unprecedented and the single greatest challenge to Putin's power since 2000! That was a very big deal.
Then we have what seems like the intentional use of chemical munitions against Ukranian positions.

Just so you can appreciate the magnitude of such an act if Ukraine would have been a NATO member the use of chemical munitions would have uncorked the terrible genie bottle. It very likely could have led to the use of a tactical nuclear strike from us in retaliation. We tend to see chem agents the same as a small nuke. Very powerful and absolute in their killing effect, however still not the dam buster. Leaves the smallest of opportunities to back away before everything flies.

I doubt that people can sense just how dangerous this is at the moment. The Russian military must be desperate to use such a weapon. As if Putin gave them the order to win or it's their heads or something like that (Just speculating).

With the Wagner group now redeploying into Belarus, the disorganized and poorly led Russian Army is set up for a massive defeat at the hands of the western-supplied Ukrainians. This summer is going to be an explosive one to be sure. We are on the cusp of a big win for Ukraine, which could possibly lead to them crossing right into Russia because of all the vengeance and hatred generated so far. That could and would probably lead to the use of nuclear weapons, I think.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Russia becoming particuliarly dangerous
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2023, 11:40:29 PM »
When Assad in Syria used chems we didn’t use tactical nukes.

The Wagner group was probably leveraging to get richer. By posturing, Privozhin was able to gain billions in payments to remain “loyal”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2023, 05:45:35 AM »
Charles, you mean the 6.2B our pentagon fat fingered over the weekend? Supposedly for Ukraine  :wink:
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2023, 07:44:47 AM »
No, that money went to Biden via Ukraine.   

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2023, 07:59:46 AM »
No, that money went to Biden via Ukraine.   

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

50/50 chance maybe, the timing was impeccable though don’t you think? Not like we’ve never been known to play both sides. I mean there was that 3 letter that was running drugs out of Afghanistan and all……. :popcorn:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 08:01:22 AM by stlaser »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2023, 05:05:03 PM »
When Assad in Syria used chems we didn’t use tactical nukes.

The Wagner group was probably leveraging to get richer. By posturing, Privozhin was able to gain billions in payments to remain “loyal”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Syria was not a part of NATO, much the opposite.
Ukraine is not a part of NAO either, but much closer.
I am not saying we would use Tactical nukes. I am stating that Chem weapons open that door where it normally remains closed. Obviously, Ukraine does not have nay tactical nuclear weapons (I think). Chemical weapons are "Special weapons."
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal