VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Everything Trailer, Camper, or RV related

Harbor freight generator

(1/3) > >>

Farmer Jon:
I was wondering if anyone had experience with theses. I know it's harbor freight and my personal rule is never  buy things from there with moving parts.
 It's something I'm going to use 3 or 4 times a year. I just can't justify paying over 2 grand for a Honda.
I spoke to the camper dealer and he added up everything in my camper. He said I needed atleast 4000 running watts to run everything.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

stlaser:
I’d shop around, you can find dual fuel 5500kw gensets for that price before I would buy a harbor freight unit. A little more and you can get a larger unit so I’m thinking watch sales etc or open a card to get a discount kind of deal at box stores. Stop by the post office and pick up a change of address packet many times Lowe’s, Sears or HD have 10-20% off coupons in them.

Bear9350:
I was set on buying one of those units from HF last summer.  After some research I was finding that I could find name brand stuff for not a whole lot more if I could catch it on sale.

Nate:
I would buy one of these way before I would even think about buying something from harbor freight...........

https://www.lowes.com/search?searchTerm=generac+generator

as a matter of fact, I got their 5.5kw for under $500 I think from lowes.....

Bigdave_185:
That’s not a bad deal right there from slows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version