Hello Guest

Author Topic: Immigration, Illegal, Legal and what about the 14th Amm??  (Read 3417 times)

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Immigration, Illegal, Legal and what about the 14th Amm??
« on: October 14, 2015, 10:49:30 AM »
I have this in the gun control topic, but thought a new thread would be nice on it.

I would love to see the existing laws enforced, say like for immigration too!!

Do you know that under current law for every 1 US born citizen, 7 are allowed to immigrate in the next 20 years!!! This does not includes illegals.

Did you know in the 20s-30s we closed off immigration to allow those who had come over time to assimilate into the US culture. Today they want to change us!

The 14th AM. has nothing to do with giving citizenship to illegals. It was passed to allow the slaves who were born here, brought over legally to become citizens.

Only congress has the right to set the rules on becoming a naturalized citizen,,,,,,,,,,
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 11:18:31 AM by JR »
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Immigration, Illegal, Legal and what about the 14th Amm??
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 11:09:39 AM »
What gets me is we have to hire special teachers because the kid can't speak English. My great great grandfather homestead here. Came legally. My grandfather who is now 95 was sent home from school as a child because he could not speak English. They spoke Czech at home when it was time to start school the teacher said nope. Go home until you speak english.
If they want to live here fine. Speak English. Get a job. Pay taxes. Become a citizen.
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 03:53:57 PM »
How stupid can we be?  Never worked a day of your life in the USA, never paid taxes, come here illegally and get free health care, free Governmental assistance (food stamps) etc., free school, kids get free lunch in school, reduced class sizes to help you learn English and everything else you usually weren't taught in your home country.

ILLEGALS are treated equal if not better than many of our own low income citizens!  Scholarships, given to minorities with a preference, so if your parents were born here, and you're not a minority, good luck with a scholarship.  If your parents are illegal, and you were born here- money all around you for scholarships, special programs, preferential admission etc.

My oldest daughter, was raised by my liberal "practice wife", but low and behold, go to college and have to pay a third of your tuition, get turned down for financial aid and scholarships because you weren't a minority.....and suddenly, you're views change quite a bit!  Become a manager for a coffee shop chain, and have to hire people of your own age group and older.....watch you views REALLY change!  My daughter has busted her tush working ever since she was old enough to get a job, worked in college and became successful without completing her College degree at a time many couldn't find work, and if they could, it wasn't close to what they studied for!  Her views on life changed because of her first hand experience in the real world, and it certainly wasn't because she clung to whatever I said while she was growing up!  It's quite satisfying now that Dad isn't such a loon, and she hears her fathers voice coming outta her mouth from time to time.......especially when I was treated as the "enemy" during her teen years by her mother and all those around her.

My point?  Right is always right, and wrong is always wrong.......we can't blame the illegals for coming here, hell, we go on vacation to Club Med. how can we blame them from coming to Club Fed?  If Canada or Mexico treated us like the USA treats illegals, we'd be up there busting ICE with Sam or dodgin small arms fire with the Cartels south of the boarder!

The ONLY thing that will right the ship of this country, is if EVERY Christian and EVERY Conservative and EVERY thinking person with any common sense, physically goes to the polls and VOTES for the non-politicians and votes out all of the cronies currently holding office at the state, local and federal level!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 05:47:50 PM »
I only disagree with one part. You pay for Club Med. Now if someone gave it to you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I will agree though. Any same person is going to try to for himself or family better. If we were there, we would try to come here.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 06:05:43 PM »
Now, just so we are all on the same page, here is the text;

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Section 2.

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the executive and judicial officers of a state, or the members of the legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such state, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such state.
Section 3.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
Section 4.

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any state shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Jurisdiction Thereof is the catch phrase, meaning you had to be here under some legal pretense. Visitors (tourists) and those who came here illegally were not "under the jurisdiction. Slaves were brought here against their will, be legally to be sold as "property". Just like all the ambassador's, if they have a child here, the child is not a US citizen. Double standards to empower the powerful.

Here is and article about that;

http://www.federalistblog.us/2007/09/revisiting_subject_to_the_jurisdiction/

Thomas Jefferson

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 09:37:18 PM »
Mike for president!!
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2015, 10:33:13 PM »
I'd have horrible unemployment numbers- half the Government would be unemployed so that would be like 10% wouldn't it?  :(

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 10:55:32 PM »
Just get rid of the irs for me and I'll defend you with my life! lol
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 12:52:59 AM »

Where do we sign up!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2015, 09:20:59 AM »

Where do we sign up!
...A vote for Trump

He wants to eliminate the IRS
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2015, 10:49:23 AM »
Looks like Trump is in it for the long haul now too.

I know he said he wants to change the tax codes/rates, but I really like the let them build the wall!!

America is a business, let it get run that way.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2015, 11:25:58 AM »
Looks like Trump is in it for the long haul now too.

I know he said he wants to change the tax codes/rates, but I really like the let them build the wall!!

America is a business, let it get run that way.

Then it would seem like the Mafia is a business then, as the current Government corruption has blossomed into full scale organized crime here, turn a blind eye there, go ahead and do it as long as I get a cut of the profits...........I got this thing, it's F-ing Golden (says the Illinois Governor Rod) and it would seem we need a dose of the "Untouchables" coming from the taxpaying public!

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2015, 12:16:53 PM »
Can't argue that. Another reason we have the 2nd Amd. They have better guns, we have more guns and a much larger army. Plus much of their army comes from our army and may not go along with all things.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2015, 01:06:59 PM »
JR, you and I both live in the wrong area to think we could stand a chance even against only a small % of the government forces. We need to keep calm and have a good set of plans which I don't believe include standing our ground.,

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2015, 01:42:53 AM »
Yep, blend in with what you can. I just hope between this forum and things I support don't already have me on a list somewhere.

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal