SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST > Classifieds

2011 Chevy 2500 Duramax LTZ

<< < (3/6) > >>

KensAuto:

--- Quote from: stlaser on October 27, 2016, 05:42:53 PM ---Hold up, did I just hear you mention Sq D and work (meaning functioning as a driver going down a road) in the same paragraph?!?

--- End quote ---

Only after mentioning the purchase of 2 other (new) trucks. ;P

EL TATE:
So combat max should hit the auction block. Set a min, and everything above and beyond goes to charity of your choice. Get what you need out of it, drive it up and do some good with your gospel kitchen in OH or something like that. I bet you get what you're looking for that way. It needs a real sendoff.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: EL TATE on October 28, 2016, 04:51:31 PM ---So combat max should hit the auction block. Set a min, and everything above and beyond goes to charity of your choice. Get what you need out of it, drive it up and do some good with your gospel kitchen in OH or something like that. I bet you get what you're looking for that way. It needs a real sendoff.

--- End quote ---
That's a good idea!

I'd donate to a local Men's ministry I am sowing into at the moment...

Bigdave_185:
I think the price is slightly high but like you said if you don't ask for it you won't get it.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:
Fair enough...

And BTW, I think I mentioned I gave this to prayer

If Father God wants me to change up, he will provide the buyer. If he doesn't, then I am supposed to keep the Chevy, and that is 100% OK with me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version