Hello Guest

Author Topic: What is happening in KY?!  (Read 684 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline dave945

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: What is happening in KY?!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 09:46:42 AM »
What the schiff!!!  The what we get for letting the teachers elect a democrat governor, the rest of them feel emboldened. I also don’t know what Bevin was thinking at the end there, lots of dumb choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 12:56:01 PM »
Its a long story

The left feels they have scored a major progressive victory, electing a democratic goveneor and unseating Matt Bevin a constitutionalist and conservative.

They think they have the power to move a progressive agenda in a stronghold conservative state

And they have misread everything much like they always do.

Matt Bevin was handed a mess with retirement pensions going bust because of this new governors dad! Yep our present governor is the son of the basketcase of a trainwreck that Louisville elected in the past. That governor bankrupted the public workers pension fund and Matt Bevin, in an attempt to save something from all the mess, had to change up the teachers fund.

Well we have a lot of teachers, and mothers and fathers and sons and daughters of teachers. In a wave of hatred for losing their retirement, teachers in Kentucky swayed the vote and pulled the cork out of the hull of the mighty boat, the US Kentucky.

So with the governor taking control, in the honeymoon days, he will try an assault on our rights just as anyone of the demoncratic breed does these days. It will not happen, as no one in the state government supports this douche bag, and we will have four more years of discord where again worthless POS's gain momentum and traction off the backs of the good people of our state.

This will all end in a revolution and great bloodshed sayeth Big Don. No one is getting the memo, and we freedom lovers will not be pushed quietly into slavery. Now maybe the majority of the cowards and half men may be, but we who have our feet firmly planted on the rock of freedom that flows from God, will not budge.

Thus, continue to prepare and build yourselves. I and many of my vintage fear we will end up there on some battlefield on our own soil. So be it!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline dave945

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 09:18:42 PM »
Looks like the second amendment sanctuary fun is building in Kentucky at this time. Due to the gun control laws the democrats are trying to trot out, there are quite a few counties looking to put something on the books about second amendment sanctuary status. Both my county and don’s are in the process of getting something added to the books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, 09:19:17 AM »
I agree, what’s happening in the KY? I mean next thing you’ll know they’ll expect brake lights and license plates on trailers and the blue tarp waving in the wind (aka state flag) will be deemed racist...... :facepalm:

And for the record I was being nice as I had a second cousin comment that came to mind too.....  :tongue:
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2019, 01:04:00 PM »
So with Kentucky and Virginia sharing a common border, the suspicious part of me can't help but take notice that both states suffer from a demoncratic takeover.

Could something of a coordinated effort be afoot?

Violence in the Virginia would likely involve Eastern KY (Hatfields and McCoys) and freedom supporters would find easy resupply from us and transit despite anyone's attempt to lock down that very rural region.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2019, 07:10:31 PM »
I guarantee if you dig, Soros backed one or more candidates. He backed the DA here that won.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2019, 11:53:35 AM »
That guy even looks evil

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal