Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR Trump  (Read 268 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR Trump
« on: February 07, 2020, 10:48:14 AM »
Rewrite of an earlier version...guess I remained inspired!

I personally don't look too much at how president Trump acts or how any other man may act for that matter. I don't listen to very much that either political side says during their childish bouts. I do however look at what a man does. I like what this guy does.

He shut down the borders, Good! He shut down North Korea, great! He handed Iran their butts in lots of ways, Love it! He has the European Union paying more for their own defense, Cool! He calls out fakes like Angela Merkel and Prime Minister Trudeau, funny! He has derailed China, loping them off at their economic knees, possibly staving off a planet killing war, Wonderful! China builds an island in the South China Sea, plants a bunch of jets on it and tries to call it their territory, and Trump starts flying our F-18 overhead and using it as a sightseeing destination for our warships, love it, love it, love it!

He has shown and will continue to pull the Clinton’s deeds and the Biden’s, and a host of others out of the shadows, Fun to watch em squirm! He tossed the decorum of the office into the Potomac, that same decorum which used to cover for a multitude of deeds undone, lies, and misconduct, Hooray! He stopped Russian incursion into the Ukraine, and again with our javelin missiles, Awesome, I always enjoyed seeing our hardware blowing up their hardware!

He returned around 3 trillion dollars of outsourced business back to our shores, Can't flippin believe he did that! He created a healthy work force where employers pay more and now compete for middle and lower income workers, Great concept, I mean when was the last time we have saw that? He created 266,000 new jobs in just one quarter, can anyone say Pay Raise! He has all but declared war on the cartels, about time someone did something aside from supplying the other side with weapons that were used to kill our law enforcement officers! Speaking of law enforcement, he clearly honors those who serve unlike upside down obummer world where police were villainized…Finally!

He stopped Iran's legal pathway to getting the bomb that Obama gave him. Hooah! He economically crippled Iran forcing them to spend the $150 billion on food instead of on Hezbollah and proxy wars in Yemen and Syria, heck I bet Mr. Trump saved thousands of lives of the innocent by doing that, he’s my hero!

He takes childish acts of disrespect to our nation and flag like that spoiled kneeling NFL brat, and calls them out for the POC's they are, I'm down with that! He rebuilt our military from the critical state the Obama traitor left it in, I salute you sir! He killed ISIS, choosing to negotiate with 500 pound bombs and 30mm, and saved training money for our Air Force who got to shoot real things, can I get an Ah-Men??!!
He restored dignity and respect to our nation...Remember when the Chinese had Obummer sit with the women at a state visit over there? Or when the president of many social security numbers bowed to the king of Saudi Arabia? Yea, well those days are O-VER!! I like how Mr. Trump stands strong, and looks straight into President Xi’s eyes. Our enemies learn a lot from that single stare.

World leaders have had to change from marching to their own drummer to trying to figure out what the Trumper is up to so they won’t be embarrassed when he publicly calls them out, and I think that’s the way it should be. Heck there's so much more this man has done but do you know what I think about when I think of the man? I think of the times he has had his driver take him to Arlington to stand in silence in that field of stones. I saw a photo of him holding his own umbrella standing in somber silence beside a row of white …Not scripted, real! And I notice that he actually attended the march for life! He has balls! I like him!

In my old business of hauling folks around on occasion to go kill other folks who needed to die, we were all pretty macho. And there is nothing wrong with that. Toxic Masculinity? Bull Crap! Only a fool would come up with such nonsense. Wussies, toxic masculinity has been keepin’ your butt alive and functioning for many millennia. Get used to it and back to your water colors. So, I tend to like the president’s personality type, I'd note that men of the type do some pretty awesome things like win wars, raise nations to greatness, punch out bullies, protect their wives and about ten thousand other little things which allow us to enjoy safety and peace. Unlike weak men like Obama, the real men will not call attention to themselves. Yea, I like what Mr. Trump does, not everything he says, mind you, but being transparent people don’t like how brutally frank and honest I can be at times. So I like the guy, I support him, I do not worship him, because I know like he does that on judgement day we are all equal before the awesome throne of God, and I suspect I will see Mr. Trump on his knees there alongside me and many good people.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 11:44:11 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal