Hello Guest

Author Topic: Corona virus  (Read 610 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Corona virus
« on: February 07, 2020, 07:50:53 PM »
So, I hate to drop this here but I guess it’s as good as any.  Ive traded some note with some Birkenstock dope smoking hippy from CO who shall remain nameless but the wife has been obsessed with the above ground and underground reports on the Coronavirus. (She was somewhat the same way with Ebola)

So I’ve read that the virus has been decoded to show that it includes portions of HIV and other evidence that it points to man made weaponized versions of the naturally occurring corona virus. We know we cannot trust the Chi Coms in any form and I’ve seen some disturbing videos from China on the very aggressive tactics being used by the government to control the outbreak.

We have 12 cases here in the US.  Can we really trust the US government any more than the Chi Coms?

People are panicking over N95 masks with boxes of 20 going for 400 plus now.

I’m ready come what may and can sit it out in the woods for a year or more but what say ye?  What do you think is really going on and when is it time to pop smoke and retreat to the woods?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Corona virus
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 08:41:04 PM »
Kid and wife wear birks I however do not......

I wear cheaper version sandals

Me, I’m same story different day. Unless you are immunocompromised (very young or old) then I’d watch it play for a bit. Big T just ordered US scientists to tell us whether it is in fact a bio weapon. I do believe chi com are suppressing numbers (facts) 
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 08:42:19 PM »
I heard over the weekend someone commenting that the outbreak originated right beside China's big germ warfare center like our Ft. Detrick Md. The word was that people were infected and were dying from a synthetic organism.

So that just doesn't matter. If it was intentional and done by a state, then the threshold for a nuclear response has been crossed. I'd guess they screwed up and the bug got lose by accident. That's what I'm going to believe because the survival rate of this thing is much better than dealing with cesium, strontium, plutonium and all that for the next several lifetimes.

Common sense here. Those living in densely populated areas are at high risk should the outbreak spread. Those who have traveled in our nasty jets and walked through Dallas, LAX, OHR, JFK, SEA, and a host of others would be at the highest risk. If it starts to breakout, simply do not go to an airport, bus station, train or subway, mall, shopping centers or other similar. Not time to pop smoke, but avoid travellers. Do not be a traveler. Stay away from sick people. Avoid hospitals if you can. Don't use public transportation and set aside something to eat and sip on for a spell if you should need to.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 08:44:07 PM »
I recommend $50 and up bottles of bourbon...... :tongue:
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 10:43:32 PM »
Then I’m covered

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2020, 06:40:15 PM »
They are housing US citizens over at Travis, just 5 miles from me. Told they will not have contact with normal staff, just people brought in for this.

I saw reports of over 25k dead in China, who really knows?
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2020, 07:28:46 PM »
They are supposed to be bringing them to Nebraska. Just outside of Omaha. People here are not happy to say the least. Same place the Ebola people were.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2020, 08:10:32 PM »
My understanding is if you have it our show symptoms, you don't come here at all.

You only come here if well, then get quarantined to be.

Ronald Reagan; "I'm from the government and here to help"
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal