GENERAL TOPICS > The Ladies Corner

Wife nearly pulled CC last night early this morning in a parking garage

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bob Smith:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on March 12, 2017, 02:31:18 PM --- Glad to hear she's ok.  I tell mine too shoot through the purse

--- End quote ---

Glad it worked out OK for her. My wife carries a hammerless S/W revolver either in her coat pocket or purse just for that reason.

stlaser:
Yeah, she had a j frame airweight but it jumped in her small hands & hurt. Heck it jumps around in my big paws. Bought her the g43 & she loves it like no other pistol.

So I used this experience to reiterate how & what you say to the police after a shooting. No offense to all of you law enforcement guys but the fifth is my friend if and until my lawyer is present. She's allowed to tell them she feared for her life then go into the fifth. Not our job to fill in the blanks immediately for law enforcement the way I figure it.

Bob Smith:
Right on Shawn, biggest thing is to keep ones mouth shut no matter how much they try to intimidate you.

Flyin6:
Another crazy person...So many of them these days

Glad she's fine, happier that she was thinking throughout the "Experience"

Had an incident at Church today. My security team was alerted while we were doing some checks outside the building. Some homeless guy came in and started to ask for money.

I decided to turn it into a training event. I told two members to confront him, control him and talk him out of the building. If he turned physical, then wrap him up and get him outside.

This guy, a black man started giving one of my guys some mouth. The security person was having none of it and although controlled, it was escalating. I stepped in, and tried to talk him down. I explained that he wasn't getting any money, or a place to stay or food until monday morning.

He starts telling me my people and one of the ushers were calling him a "N"

I looked him straight in the eye and told him that wasn't true. I then explained to him that his poor choices had placed him in this position, but he argued that white people hated blacks and that was the reason he was homeless. Again, I said that was not true and it was his poor choices that landed him where he was.

Then something wierd happened. He said the man who I had just sent in who was under my observation from the first second had called him a Ni&&er! I felt something and said to another security guy that I had seen demon possessed people do this. That's when he got all squirmy. I mean his facial expression changed, he backed up, hands in pockets which causes us to alert. Hands = guns or knives.

SO that was it. We told him the game was up, time to go, and he did... Just made me feel wierd with that, "What just happened" feeling

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Bob/OlallaWa on March 12, 2017, 06:48:59 PM ---Right on Shawn, biggest thing is to keep ones mouth shut no matter how much they try to intimidate you.

--- End quote ---

Well, she's not intimidated in the least by law enforcement. She started her leadership in an ER setting nick named the gun & knife club (inner city you get the idea) where law enforcement would bring criminals in often times after they had tuned them up. They would try to boss her around as well, unfortunately some needed reminded that they don't have the same authority in her facility as other places. So in her case it's just getting her to understand to keep her mouth closed and did I mention she's female?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version