Hello Guest

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 947 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank You
« on: December 15, 2014, 08:19:47 AM »
Father God,

Thank you for all you do for us. Come over us and unite us in spirit against the works of the evil one. Remove doubt and fear and apprehension and anxiety from our thoughts for Jesus has already won the battle and all of this suffering and struggle we witness in this physical world has already gone away. Point us to what you would have us do and guide our steps as we strive to keep the scripture close at hand. Make us more spiritual and less physical where our concerns are more of an eternal nature and less of a worldly one.

Place someone in our path who needs help or a kind word or a warm meal or a loving touch. During this time of year as we move about decorating and buying gifts, and spreading Christmas cheer, give us opportunities to talk about the greatest gift of all, the one you gave us, who is your son. For through him we may all come to know you and without him we would only know hopelessness. Thank You Father God for loving us that much. We can not understand how someone who created the earth we walk upon and everything we can see in the night sky can also know the number of hairs on our head and the number of our days. We don't understand how something as insignificant as us could be of any concerns at all to you. But through faith, we will believe and hold to the promise we have through Jesus that we will all live together some day in heaven.

Father God in this season of plenty give grace to those who have not. Throughout the world there is indescribable suffering, which we do not understand. Comfort those who don't have warmth, nor shelter, nor food, and fear for their lives or suffer from disease or live under oppression. Bring the hope and peace Jesus offers to them in this season and let the enemy tremble and his armies fall fallow in their evil designs this season.

We thank you for the blessings you bestow upon us in so many ways. We praise and worship you for what you are and what you've done and for all that you provide. Thank you for my breath that you have given me. Thank you for my family and friends, and people who you place in my path. Thank you for a warm bed and good pair of shoes. Thank you that the bullets never found their mark. Thank you for my life, Father God, just...Thank You!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 09:08:46 AM »
AMEN
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline ce_tx

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 07:38:01 PM »
AMEN!!
1985 Dodge W350 Crew Cab -  Expedition Project Vehicle.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal