Hello Guest

Author Topic: Military Convoys  (Read 2116 times)

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
Military Convoys
« on: November 09, 2017, 09:36:29 PM »
I've noticed a large amount of Army vehicles headed towards Cali in the last week and just wondered if anyone has any insider intel that may be of interest. Just seemed like a larger amount than I've seen being moved around here before. I saw a couple large convoys of 5 and 10 ton trucks last weekend, heard about a couple more this week, and yesterday a 1 mile train carrying everything from ambulances to tanks passed through.
Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but who knows.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Re: Military Convoys
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 10:54:19 AM »
ken,

there is no need to worry.  it is probably a unit from FT. Huachuca or a national guard unit doing a rotation thru the National Training Center just outside Barstow, CA.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=FcsFWtTeG-XBjwTsmr2oAw&q=fort+huachuca+to+barstow+ca&oq=fort+huachuca+to+barstow&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.33i160k1l2.13673.14873.0.16690.7.7.0.0.0.0.186.794.0j5.5.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.5.792...0i22i30k1.0.lhKf3subfYg
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 11:03:12 AM »
wyorunner can probably give more info...............
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 11:39:36 AM »
Ken was worried that drone the other day spotted his H tattoo on his hinee and they were coming for him.......... :popcorn:
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Online JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 12:03:29 PM »
Maybe returning from disaster relief? 
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 08:44:43 PM »

Speaking of drones and convoys, Good days work, person in Las Vegas NV area controlling the drone on an ISIS convoy in Syria.

"SORRY" I stand corrected: Had me fooled and the attachment came from a trusted person.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 09:49:18 PM by Bob/OlallaWa »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 09:17:28 PM »
Love that kind of footage. Wonder what rounds they were firing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 09:38:57 PM »
Sorry but pretty sure that's a video game. Definitely isn't a drone, more like a Spooky gunship.

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 11:01:31 PM »
Ken, Nate, unlikely it came from Ft huachuca. There is only one deployable unit on post there. The rest is new join training, or some other advancement training (alc slc and such).

Possibly the guard unit that's in Phoenix it's a sizeable one I'm friends with a SGM of the unit but don't communicate with him much about work.

Maybe something moving from El Paso for some reason or another? I can't recall the last time I went to Tucson but my wife called out a convoy while we were driving that I did not see as I was trying to focus on the road.

There is a big exercise coming up next week/weekend called Grid Ex II but not sure of the vehicle or personnel involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2017, 08:30:41 AM »
Thanks bud.  Probably not Phoenix related because the train went through Maricopa.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2017, 10:09:04 AM »
I've noticed a large amount of Army vehicles headed towards Cali in the last week and just wondered if anyone has any insider intel that may be of interest. Just seemed like a larger amount than I've seen being moved around here before. I saw a couple large convoys of 5 and 10 ton trucks last weekend, heard about a couple more this week, and yesterday a 1 mile train carrying everything from ambulances to tanks passed through.
Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but who knows.
Probably another NTC (Ft. Erwin rotation) Or possibly nasty guard prepping up for a deployment (Syria??)
Ken if you can, get pics of the back of the vehicles. The symbols on the "Bumpers" tell all.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2017, 10:11:37 AM »
Update: Just noticed the map...Barstow is the off load point for Ft. Erwin, NTC (National training center, where we prep up big units for desert and other warfare.
Read: Training
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal