Hello Guest

Author Topic: Not that active...hmmm  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Not that active...hmmm
« on: June 01, 2015, 07:38:16 AM »
I thought with all the DOT's we have here, this place would be over-flowing with useless chatter. Instead we have one excellent Weston report thread and nuttin else...

What's up with you people?

That means you're out there still chattin it up on the build threads!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
Re: Not that active...hmmm
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 08:09:14 AM »
Give it time... think of this as the calm before the storm.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 10:02:40 AM »
 8)
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 01:38:05 PM »
DOT -ing is an Art Form that cannot be taken out of context!  I believe Blaine was planning on this being a sort of a "wall of fame" where we post up our finest work!   ;D
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 08:27:46 PM »
here is a bit of a DOT/rant.

Why is it that people leave 42 car lengths between them and the car in front of them when the light turns green in a left turn lane.  So only 4 cars get through the entire light when there are 400 behind them.  Make you want to use the big bumper
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Higher Caliber

• Staunch UP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 06:08:59 PM »
I always leave enough room for an exit. Anytime I'm stuck in traffic, I stick to the shoulder, right or left, whichever affords a hasty egress. Same at red lights. Generally leave enough room to pull out or if terrain dictates, and I am handicapped to the right lane bc I have to turn, I'll stop near an alley or driveway...

Are you that guy that's always behind me honking???!!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep"

Molon Labe!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 10:10:37 PM »
I'm not talking bout a car length. I'm talking about 50 ft when there are others trying to get through. When the stack starts moving, get off the phone and get moving so the rest of the poor slobs can get through the light.

I try not to use the horn unless I have to. I have train horns.  Will however give the slow poke an up close view of the grill of my truck.  If Im driving the big truck they get a view of the license plate in the rear window.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal