Hello Guest

Author Topic: Obama tears  (Read 1693 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
    • View Profile
Obama tears
« on: January 06, 2016, 11:04:10 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Obama tears
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 05:41:29 PM »
Am I the only other one that thought this was funny?
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 07:05:23 PM »
Am I the only other one that thought this was funny?

nope....I like it too! ha.

I was talking to a guy at a gas station last night....he is a rabid anti-Obama guy so we have some pretty good albeit frustrating conversations. He said Obama was only crying out of one eye. Is that right? I read about his press conference but chose to instead stick needles under my fingernails during the time he was talking as I figured it would cause me less pain than watching him trash the 2A. Anyway the guy was saying that it HAD to be a fraud as crying is a purely emotional response and you cant cry from one eye only. Makes sense to me and nothing these cretins do would surprise me.

I did like how quickly responses flew around about how he didn't cry about Ft. Hood, San Bernadino, Benghazi etc etc. Lowest form of pond scum is too mean to pond scum to describe him.

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 07:32:43 PM »
Oh no...I'm laughing too!
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 07:51:04 PM »
I had a good chuckle too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 09:44:08 PM »
I bet Blaine and Bobby could get both his eyes flowing..............

I'd like to attempt being the warm-up act though..............hog bander in one hand, Tritronics dog collar in the other; hold still now while I slip these on the appropriate regions............

THIS (pushing buttons on collar level 6)  is how you salute the troops......straight back, neck up and swing that hand up smartly to your brow.........STOP squealing now.........no more of this limp wrist flailing you saw from that Calvary Commander to Kevin Costner in "Dances With Wolves" before he parted his hair with that Colt!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal