TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > What are you building?

The Oracle...Jared's Corner

<< < (38/39) > >>

stlaser:
JR, why couldn't you make your own? Essentially build up that ridge (lets say make it 4" taller or whatever) as long as you have enough overhang so water can't get back up inside. Use a fine mesh for air to flow out and cover it with shingles and then cap it like a normal ridge vent. Use vinyl or alum flashing and facia where the mesh isn't on the sides?

JR:
Yep, I thought about that but thought I would search first, thx. My pitch is low (3/12)so I want to address it correctly.

KensAuto:
Boy oh boy, Jarod is going to freak when he sees what you guys did to his thread.
JR, you could buy about 47 boxes of scotch Brite, split some steel drums in half, and spray paint to match shingles...be sure and pick the right color of SB pads (I would go with red). : popcorn

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

TexasRedNeck:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on May 30, 2018, 07:22:43 AM ---Yeah Tex might need a name change also, cityboy or Texas city slicker with that fancy new pickup with every option and the pool cloths

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
I debated whether to take the bait......

Anyone remember Roy D Mercer, the comedian??

"how big an ole boy are you, Dave?"

:stickpoke

Bigdave_185:
Big enough to put a pop knot on your head so big you’ll have to pay for a second hair cut!!

I love me some good ol ROY D! Mercer 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version