Hello Guest

Author Topic: New Book on Bill and Hillary: Its revealing but not surprising  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
These people are just awful. Not that it matters to folks on a site like this one, we have learned what these people are like and would never vote for any of them. But just FYI, here it is:

Former President Bill Clinton is cheating on Democratic Party presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and “has a blonde, busty mistress” code named “Energizer” by Secret Service agents, according to author Ronald Kessler, a former investigative journalist at the Washington Post.

Kessler published his claims in his book, “The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents.”

“He has a blond, busty mistress, and she’s been code named Energizer by agents,” the author told Chris Stigall on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT. “This is unofficially, but that is what they call her. … She comes in to the Chappaqua [NY] home whenever Hillary leaves. The details coordinate to make sure they don’t cross paths. She, unlike Hillary, is very nice to the agents. She’ll bring cookies.”

Kessler also says Bill and Hillary’s relationship is only based on their longing to win the White House again in 2016.

“Agents say that it’s a business relationship. It’s not a marriage at all. It’s a total fake, like everything else about Hillary. It’s just a big show and a scam.”

In “Their Lives,” a ground-breaking examination of the accounts of seven women, libertarian commentator Candice E. Jackson examines how Bill Clinton and his inner circle wielded their vast power to discredit and destroy the former objects of his desire.

The book’s Amazon description says “Energizer” “shows up to be with Bill every day while the likely future presidential candidate is away.”

Kessler also alleged that Hillary treats the agents that protect her with “contempt.”

“In fact, she’s so abusive to agents, that being assigned to her detail is considered a form of punishment,” he told Stigall.

According to Kessler, Vice President Joe Biden "swims nude at the vice president's residence in Washington and at his home in Delaware."

And seeing the 72-year-old in all his glory offends female Secret Service agents, he says.

The book also alleges Biden "spends millions of taxpayer dollars flying to and from his home in Delaware on Air Force Two. His office tried to cover up the costs of the personal trips."

What do YOU think? Sound off on claims Bill Clinton is cheating on Hillary again

Other revelations in the book:
•Secret Service agents have been dismayed to overhear Michelle Obama push her husband to be more aggressive in attacking Republicans and to side with blacks in racial controversies.
•Secret Service agents were ordered to ignore security rules and allow the SUV carrying actor Bradley Cooper to drive unscreened into a secure restricted area when President Obama was about to deliver his speech at the White House Correspondents Dinner.
•Because the Secret Service refused to provide enough magnetometers at his campaign events, Mitt Romney regularly left himself open to assassination by giving speeches to unscreened crowds.
•Vice President Joe Biden regularly orders the Secret Service to keep his military aide with the nuclear football a mile behind his motorcade, potentially leaving the country unable to retaliate in the event of a nuclear attack.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/book-bill-cheating-on-hillary-again-with-busty-blonde/#WcTDCypHDFCaKD4Y.99
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
Re: New Book on Bill and Hillary: Its revealing but not surprising
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 12:06:14 PM »
Twenty-five years ago, when "Bill & Hillary" where fresh out of Arkansas, my Grandfather had a copy of writings detailing all the shadowy "business" of the Clintons.  My Grandparents retired in Missouri mid' 70's just north of Bull Sholes Lake and an hour from Mountain Home, AK so they were close to the fallout zone of the Clinton's Arkansas adventures!

The list of Politicians, Businessmen and Associates who had experienced sudden and "accidental" deaths is SO high, that anyone else with a wake of death and destruction around them like Bill & Hillary have, would have been indicted many times over!

The travesties perpetrated upon the American People, by Politicians in this century, make the climate leading up to the French Revolution look trivial!  I hope there is a period of time coming, where the collars of Politicians start to "itch" a little........
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 12:19:07 PM »
I lived in AR for a while just as the Clintons were ascending to the throne. If you oppose them, it's best to have your affairs in order and lots of life insurance.  This is nothing new. How about Bill cavorting with the convicted child molestor who had is own private island and organized orgies with 17 year olds?  That died quickly. The media is complicit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 04:46:46 PM »
Isn't Hillary gay? or at least Bi? Didn't she have relations with the actress Markie Post? I know the latter stayed over in the presidents quarters a time or three...

And, I have come to believe America is for sale. Big money rules, it installs whomever it wishes. It will take a American or French revolution to undo the corruption. After several thousand hangings things will start to get back to order, and I fear to keep pushing will get us to that point.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 04:49:23 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 06:35:54 PM »
One of her former teachers (from their mouth to my ear) stated that, "she'd (fornicate) a snake if she thought it would get her somewhere"........oh the memories of her formative years!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 11:39:36 PM »
When I was in Mexico about 15 years ago. The local paper in Cabo had the dealings with the Clintons in a huge article. One part that always gets me is this was right around the time of Foster who was claimed to commited suicide in a DC park. There where like 26 deaths of people who had dealings with Clintons.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 05:52:28 AM »
I believe the Clinton's are just pure evil from a Constitutional perspective. They will say, and do anything to further their own ends. So much of what I want to say could be a separate thread....but here goes....

I HATE that these two people (and add Obama and his wife to this list) are two people I would NOT welcome into my home. How awful is that? The former President and 1st Lady I would meet at the end of my driveway and say "no...you are not welcome here." If George HW Bush or George W showed up or their wives Barbara and Laura, I would go out of my way to make them welcome as I could. I vacation near the Bush compound in Maine and remember taking my daughter when she was first born, and my son when he was first born to the pull off that overlooks their compound at about 530 or 600 AM (trying to give my wife a little extra shut eye) and telling them both that this is where the REAL President lives. Of course I knew I was in someone's cross hairs and I raised my early AM coffee and spoke so they could read my lips (assuming they could)" God bless you for protecting our President. Keep him safe."

As for the stories about Hillary nothing would surprise me. The National Enquire is saying that the whole email BS is due to the fact that she has emailed her lovers from that server and there are some very high profile women that she has been involved with. And I have two things to say about that- one is that while the NE will run the crazy man with three heads stories and other nonsensical BS, when it comes to marital infidelities they are probably the best in the busineSS (John Edwards anyone?). So they may be onto something with that approach. But while I don't give a *bleep* who she's slept with, that same server may have exposed this country to hackers that could steal state secrets AND is just a fundamental subversion of what we as the "owners" (ie the TAXPAYERS) deserve. I say throw her in jail for using it, and throw Obama in jail for allowing it. Treason used to be punishable by death. I wish that were still the case.

I'll stop here......for now. Ha! But I reserve the right to come back and add to my p***ed off rant when the time permits!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal