Hello Guest

Author Topic: Sharpton a terrorist??  (Read 776 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Sharpton a terrorist??
« on: December 06, 2016, 05:31:48 PM »
It's a legitimate question.

Calling for demonstrations in Washington and the beginning of a movement to "preserve the gains of this administration, and to push ahead.

Clearly he is an agent for the devil. Caring not for the rights of regular normal Americans and the sanctity of the family, and striving to keep alive the racial divide President Obama rekindled.

With things like this and the recounts now being jockeyed about by federal judges, these people are playing with fire. We aren't far from an explosion as we sit today. One has to wonder if this is some cheap shot strategy to get us into marshal law which keeps the present president intact.

And that, my friends will light off the powder keg

http://www.westernjournalism.com/sharpton-lead-march-dc-prior-trumps-inauguration/
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Sharpton a terrorist??
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 08:43:34 AM »
Sharpton only has two true causes, himself, and whatever lines his pockets. The man has no moral code, and is willing to do whatever it takes to keep himself in the limelight and put money in his hands. His sole motivator is greed.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 09:03:48 AM »
I agree with cj7ox....he will do anything and say anything if it keeps him in "power". I agree that all of these calls for "protest" from him and his ilk (and sadly that includes the POTUS) are no different than yelling "fire" in a theater. Civil protest is one thing. These a-holes are inciting riots, property damage and violence. Truly disgusting.

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 09:45:30 AM »
I agree with cj7ox....he will do anything and say anything if it keeps him in "power". I agree that all of these calls for "protest" from him and his ilk (and sadly that includes the POTUS) are no different than yelling "fire" in a theater. Civil protest is one thing. These a-holes are inciting riots, property damage and violence. Truly disgusting.
Don't forget raising money by doing all of the above.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 09:46:14 AM »
Well if 18% of the population want to start something then it will end badly for them. The truth is that Sharpton and Jackson and Farakan are race baiters that live off extortion of business and creating fear in the black community. They will change nothing and only perpetuate the status quo for millions of blacks who live a subsistence in government handouts as long as they vote democrat. Meanwhile , pay no attention to black on black crime, the number one killer of young black men, nor the complete breakdown of the 2 parent household in the black community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 03:03:28 PM »
Sharpton only has two true causes, himself, and whatever lines his pockets. The man has no moral code, and is willing to do whatever it takes to keep himself in the limelight and put money in his hands. His sole motivator is greed.
A preacher who is going to hell!

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 03:04:23 PM »
Exactly Wil!

That's why I suggested that he may well be a terrorist

Edit: Self made terrorist

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 03:56:29 PM »
That's why I suggested that he may well be a terrorist

Edit: Self made terrorist

I definitely agree!
~Sean M. Davis

Μολων Λαβε

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal