GENERAL TOPICS > Coffee Induced Early Morning Rant

Obamaland

<< < (2/2)

cudakidd53:
You don’t have to apologize on my account - I was one of the canaries in the coal mine!  He never did ANYTHING of notoriety while he was in Illinois, so I couldn’t fathom why anyone with a brain would vote for him on a National level.  SMH

stlaser:

--- Quote from: cudakidd53 on June 18, 2018, 09:07:22 PM ---You don’t have to apologize on my account - I was one of the canaries in the coal mine!  He never did ANYTHING of notoriety while he was in Illinois, so I couldn’t fathom why anyone with a brain would vote for him on a National level.  SMH

--- End quote ---

Because McCain was his opposition, the senator from AZ who didn’t have an immigration plan among other things.......

TexasRedNeck:
Actually, skeletor did have a plan.  It was to flip flop and reneg on his promise after going to the border for a photo op to say we needed a border plan.....

stlaser:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on June 18, 2018, 09:51:03 PM ---Actually, skeletor did have a plan.  It was to flip flop and reneg on his promise after going to the border for a photo op to say we needed a border plan.....

--- End quote ---

Maverick I tell ya....... :rolleyes:

cudakidd53:
His only Boarder Plan was to outlaw Waterboarding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version