Hello Guest

Author Topic: CNN Anchor Lynn Russell on 2nd Amendment  (Read 481 times)

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
CNN Anchor Lynn Russell on 2nd Amendment
« on: July 09, 2015, 12:46:50 PM »
Now this is a refreshing story (nice to see one that ends well when so many don't)....in so many ways. Lynn Russell, the former CNN anchor and her husband were on a trip in Albuquerque, NM when an armed robber forced his way into their room in an attempt to rob her. She gave her husband her purse in the process and he pulled out a gun and shot and killed the dirtbag, while getting shot 3 times himself. Fortunately he survived the shooting.

I like her comments afterwards to the news media about: the 2nd Amendment, what she says unequivocally about criminals having guns, an if you don't want to arm yourself then don't but stfu!

Oh, and lastly....her husband saved the citizens of NM (and who knows where else) the cost of housing this dirtbag as well as who knows what other societal costs over the next X number of years!

http://www.inquisitr.com/2234038/lynne-russell-second-amendment-saved-our-lives-in-motel-gunfight/
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 12:50:16 PM by Wilbur »

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
Re: CNN Anchor Lynn Russell on 2nd Amendment
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 02:31:32 PM »
Heck yeah.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: CNN Anchor Lynn Russell on 2nd Amendment
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 09:39:19 PM »
wow. occasionally the truth leaks through the iron curtain of liberalism...
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal