Hello Guest

Author Topic: ISIS Manifesto discovered....bears examination  (Read 2422 times)

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
ISIS Manifesto discovered....bears examination
« on: December 12, 2015, 03:47:20 PM »
So a "manifesto" was discovered by counterterrorism forces and it described how they plotted the Paris attacks. Among some of the info it states:

"....the attackers hid their level of dedication to Islam by staying away from mosques and, in the case of Salah Abdel Salam, owning a bar with his brother to not “be perceived as ‘devout Muslims’ in the sight of the security services.

(T)he Cells (sic) role is to complete a mission, hide, separate and go back to their daily lives or escape to another country separately after the attack,” the manifesto stated.

Jihadis in the West are advised to study and copy the sleeper-cell tactics used by Iraqi insurgents. They should start with lone-wolf attacks to inspire others to join the cause. As more people join the cause, the jihad will shift toward using sleeper cells and ultimately morph into an insurgent army.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/11/islamic-state-manifesto-details-paris-attacks-describes-expansion-plans/

So (not that this is truly news to anyone but if someone is looking for "proof") its not just the radical mosques that bear watching. If anyone doubts that they should be armed they are absolutely NOT paying attention.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: ISIS Manifesto discovered....bears examination
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 02:35:47 AM »
I can see another "Crusades" before this is over. Hard way to go since it will have to go a lot farther until this happens.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 03:38:50 AM »
JR I am with you 100%. Talking with my wife tonight I suspect we have to see more attacks before the populace truly "wakes up" to this risk, sad to say. I think all we can do is prepare so if it happens in our area we are prepared to stop it as soon as possible and minimize the suffering.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 04:24:39 PM »
Sherriffs everywhere are calling us to amr. Liberty University is telling it's students to arm. Judge Jeannie on Fox is saying buy a gun, get ammo, and learn how to use it.

2015 will be the last year that we will recall America as more or less normal, although in decline.

I'll predict that by the end of 2016 we will mostly be carrying, shootings will have happened regularly, and militias will have formed up all over. I see all of that as a minimum based on the trajectory. DO NOT be surprised if this administration tries to call for martial law before November 16. Should that happen, do not give in to gun confiscation that only illegal sheriff departments would attempt. It is unconstitutional therefore no Sherriff who is the one sole person in your county who is sworn to uphold the constitution would attempt to do.

My sheriff has already come out publically and said he would not participate in nor order the confiscation of any citizens weapons.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 04:51:16 PM »
10-4

Starting to see more and more DHS suv's in the suburbs now with "police" on the doors. At first it was in Seattle which made sense, sense the federal building is there, FBI, ATF, DEA etc... But my little town??

First thought... don't we already have police? And sheriffs? Why are the Feds here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 06:15:12 PM »
One friend told me he took a pic of their SUV to post and the officers came all unglued. Got all secret squirrel with them, asked for his camera. He said no and they got a little pushy. Well, some of his buddies were there as well, and questioned what right they had to ask for his camera.
It got to the point where my angry Army buddies told these "Officers" to leave.

Sounded like a gestapo thing. I don't see a need for a US police force. Each state is responsible to police itself. Feds do the lettered agencies Kyle mentioned, and stand up a military. No more need for additional police, that is unless you want a gestapo or waffen ss deal to keep the local cops in line.

If it all fell apart, I wouldn't want to be in a white suburban or Tahoe with a blue stripe and the word "Police" written on the side.

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 06:59:54 PM »
Stuff like that (Feds in vehicles) scares me here in MA. The liberal weinies in the state house would force a "confiscate" bill through in a heartbeat. My how far we've come since the "Shot Heard Round the World" (which was ultimately a "gun control" exercise by the Brits.....hence Paul Revere's ride etc etc).

The only saving grace is more and more I am having discussions with folks only to find how like minded they are. Today after church my wife and I talked with two other couples who are very nervous about ISIS, Obama and gun restrictions. I at least recognize (as I mentioned in a post last week) that the "truth" is getting out there.....even among the folks here in MA.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 09:01:14 PM »
The end, a possible violent end to America as we know it seems like a stronger possibility with each passing news event, almost every day.
It is now obvious, and a lot of credit here to the Trump, that Washington, Republican or democrat is bought. It is owned by corporations and large political entities. The way they are all lashing out at trump sheds light on their fear of a loss of control.
That is one reason they who pull the strings may cause our bought government to do something to bring on marshal law. But the fallacy with that is that a rebellion, albeit localized will not be contained. If we in the tucky, for example find out there is fighting in a blacked out New York or Mass while government forces confiscate weapons, then I'm afraid the fires will break out everywhere. Use em or lose em will be the flavor for the day.
No one is really paying attention to the real part of chapter two of the marshal law/ rebellion construct. Our military will not move on it's people. But a million UN soldiers from china, Russia and who knows where, will. The blue helmet guys will be called in a Washington minute. OB feels closer to them than his own people. And that, my friends is when the whole ball of twine comes undone. That sort of fighting will make a wasteland of every city we have. There would be no recovery in a human lifetime. Loss of life would exceed anyone's wildest imagination. You see, it would necessarily have to.
Feeding Americans would not be a priority, nor a possibility with the greatest food producer on the planet laid to waste.
This is what hangs in the delicate balance. A fight with our own government which has already been overthrown by greedy corporations and international banks and back room dirty deals. Most of us will not stand for it. Good day to die and all that. If there is no future to have, then what's to lose anyway, I ask?

Sorry for seeming gloomy, but it is what it is. Gun control, federal police forces, and manufactured crisis after crisis is just not going to work for much longer.
Read the article I posted about the sandy hook "Massacre." Then ask yourself, did that really happen? Or is it a giant deception? Look at the facts, decide for yourself...

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2015, 10:02:05 PM »
Die with your boots on
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2015, 11:05:47 PM »
The reality is mentally you have to know where your line in the sand is located. If that line is breeched then there is only one option.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2015, 10:43:23 AM »
The reality is mentally you have to know where your line in the sand is located. If that line is breeched then there is only one option.
...Run...Scream!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2015, 01:52:00 PM »
...Run...Scream!

I wasn't talking about Ashley...... :o
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2015, 02:58:13 PM »
Rofl. You guys never miss an opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

OldKooT

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2015, 10:41:33 AM »
ISIS doesn't worry me too much. Americans worry me.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2015, 12:34:59 PM »
^^^ What he said X2

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2015, 03:19:01 PM »
Americans don't worry me, oxygen thieves worry me.........the ones I'm personally paying for outta my pocket; paying for THEIR policy or lack there of..........the myopic ones who cannot see past their next hand-out or protest over their self justified indignation over the quality of their "freeloading" life.  The ones in power that will sell-out our Constitution and Bill of Rights, to keep their personal money spigot flowing, turn the other way while their colleges steal and cheat and cover-up wrong doing, crimes and "the ends justify the means" actions.

Would the ends justify the means if they were forcibly removed from office, power, and public life as they've come to know it..........?
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal