FOOD CORNER > Cooking equipment

New Green Mountain Daniel Boone w/ WIFI

(1/12) > >>

stlaser:
A week ago I put a text out to Nate that resulted in another phone conversation. Him and I have discussed this before and at the time I was looking used Traeger models. Nate has since shown me the error in my ways and after a good chat about what I want to do he persuaded me to look at the Green Mountain sale they have going on. It was originally a black Friday sale which they extended thru 12-4 officially but you may be able to twist the dealers wrist up until 12-11 at least that was implied if you wanted to take advantage of their special pricing.

So the wife unit & I ran up about 15 minutes to the transwest truck and trailer / rv outlet to take a look this morning as they are the closest authorized GM dealer. So we spent a good half hour discussing our options and decided on this unit including WIFI. For the record I am not a tech guy whatsoever really, however after he went over all the options of the app it was hard not to spend that extra hundred. The sales guy named Sean (yeah I know he spells it wrong but we'll let that slide this time) was very knowledgeable and helpful. We had to back order a unit that he has due in in 10-14 days as he sold the last DB WIFI unit last night.

https://greenmountaingrills.com/products/grills/daniel-boone-blk/

KensAuto:
You should at least put Grill in the title knucklehead....Nate also has a new truck...and you said you went to a GM dealer. :P

stlaser:

--- Quote from: KensAuto on December 01, 2017, 02:40:51 PM ---You should at least put Grill in the title knucklehead....Nate also has a new truck...and you said you went to a GM dealer. :P

--- End quote ---

Only you would think it's a truck in the cooking equipment section..........

Bear9350:
What does the wifi allow you to do?

I've been thinking about some type of smoker for a while.  Its not really a matter of if, but more of what and when.  First I was thinking about building something but lately a pellet smoker has been appealing.  I wonder if something like this wouldn't be exactly what I would get the most use out of.

Nate:

--- Quote from: KensAuto on December 01, 2017, 02:40:51 PM ---You should at least put Grill in the title knucklehead....Nate also has a new truck...and you said you went to a GM dealer. :P

--- End quote ---

:knucklehead:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version