GENERAL TOPICS > Parenting

Raising twin boys

(1/93) > >>

Bigdave_185:

I'll start a sort of build thread on this.  From the top. Me and the wife wanted twins. Figured it would be good to kill two birds with one stone, sure enough we were blessed with twin boys that came eight weeks early. Three weeks in the nicu and they have been home for two weeks now.

I am going to be the stay at home dad for the next few years as can be a full time student also.  While the wife is fortunate enough to be doing really well at work.

Yesterday was my first adventure solo with the kids. I would say it was successful and left me feeling accomplished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawg25385:
Wow, congratulations! And welcome to the site!

You should head over to the Intros section and introduce yourself as well.

Great to have you here (Dave?)

Bigdave_185:
I guess I forgot I haven't done a intro on this site.  Been reading the square body build since the beginning on the diesel forum site. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EL TATE:
Congratulations! Welcome and good luck, nice to have you aboard.

Wilbur:
Hey congrats! Pretty cool. Enjoy the time when they aren't/can't move around much. That will end soon enough and you'll have to learn a whole new set of skills! ha!  ;) "Hey get down from there! What are you doing?" LOL

My oldest is a girl and she would sit down and read books quietly....it was awesome....but we didn't know any different....and then her brother came along....my wife walked into the kitchen one day to see he had climbed to the top of the bakers rack.  :o "Oh....this one's going to be different...".haha!

Enjoy!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version