GENERAL TOPICS > Parenting

You know your kids are growing up...

<< < (5/5)

Flyin6:
1. I hate, just abhor that noise (Mistakenly) called music

2. My oldest pre-ranger is still two years from graduating. He is adamant about not going to a university, but getting his Army career started. He plans to depart home 2 weeks after graduation.

Is there a possibility of her waiting until he is marryin' age??

Pretty please??

In all seriousness, I am and have been very proud of that girl. She is a stand up kid, just happy that young people like her are still around. Good job and kudos to you and your wife...good job.

KensAuto:

--- Quote from: stlaser on May 20, 2017, 10:50:48 PM ---My oldest just received her learners permit. For several hours tonight all three were gone. Two at a concert in the park and the oldest baby sitting. We're down to 6 years and they're all out of the house.

The discussion turned to what remote place we will be moving to when the time comes. Wyoming keeps making the list as does Idaho or even Montana. We're visiting vast expanses if all 3 this summer so we will be taking inventory.

--- End quote ---

Did you make that trip? icr...or was this before you decided to build where you are now?

Nate:
Dang ken, you pulled that one from way back.....lol

stlaser:

--- Quote from: KensAuto on July 10, 2019, 06:20:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: stlaser on May 20, 2017, 10:50:48 PM ---My oldest just received her learners permit. For several hours tonight all three were gone. Two at a concert in the park and the oldest baby sitting. We're down to 6 years and they're all out of the house.

The discussion turned to what remote place we will be moving to when the time comes. Wyoming keeps making the list as does Idaho or even Montana. We're visiting vast expanses if all 3 this summer so we will be taking inventory.

--- End quote ---

Did you make that trip? icr...or was this before you decided to build where you are now?

--- End quote ---

Yeah Ken this was way back! We did make that trip and it was before we moved / built house and moved my mom here. Discussion has turned a little, it’s now buy property and cabin within 3 hours drive preferably 2. So that’s NE, WY, CO or NM. I dislike KS and NE truth be told so they’re not really on radar.....

KensAuto:
I knew it was a few posts back but according to tapatalk I never read this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version